• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hair Transplant worrying.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I see It’s very natural for people to worry about a HT both before and after the procedure. I must confess I’m one of those people that worry. I go through stages where I worry and think have I done anything that might compromise my final HT result eg washed my hair to hard, used the wrong shampoo, dry skin in my scalp etc anything about my hair and head I start worrying if my HT is on track and looking like it should. Just thought I share this here incase anyone else is like me and in the same boat sometimes.
I know I should just relax and not worry but sometimes it’s hard not to.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
A good percentage of people will worry. Even people who`ve had multiple transplants. It`s human nature although some do worry more than others. This is why it`s good to have support from people who`ve been through it.
One main problem is comparing growth timelines to others we see online. Someone who has no growth or little growth at say 5 months is likely to stress out if they compare themselves to an early grower.

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
This is defo me. I think to myself “is it growing well, am I going to see a good result at 12 months?” I message The Hair Dr team regularly when I worry or think there is an issue. They are always straight back with a reply to calm my nerves. This forum is also good for people replying and sharing their experiences

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good aftercare support from the clinic is great. It does help when you're anxious about your transplant.
I`m glad the forum is helping you.