• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

hair transplantation and sociopathy

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Just wanted to start a thread on sociopathy and the hair transplant industry. Just a place to add some thoughts along with others contributing if they choose as I believe it is crucial to understand what part this plays in making a better decision for those experiencing hair loss.

The stats state that the general population is composed of 4% sociopaths with the rest being fairly normal. Certain careers do tend to attract more sociopaths then the general population and this would include surgeons and sales people as a recent study that was in the news dated about 1 week ago has shown us. Of course we all know there are good people that are drawn to these occupations but one can see how the odds in favor of the prospective ht transplant patient seem to go in the wrong direction so one does need to be very cautious.

Sociopaths by their very nature are drawn to weak, vulnerable and insecure people as they make the easiest targets. Once again moving the odds in a direction unfavorable to the ht patient.

Certain parts of the world have a higher ratio of sociopathic behavior when compared to the rest. Sad for me to say that the United States ranks at the top. I also can attest to some of this through experience. There are various reasons why this happens. We tend to encourage a me first attitude and we tend to like to dominate as part of our culture. We also value traits such as impulsitivity, irresponsibility, and lack of remorse more so then other regions of the world. Individualism is highly regarded in our society for the most part and guiltless manipulation of others seems to blend in well and is often times almost expected. I mean really people here almost seem to brag about it at times. But it does not come without a price as this has been judged to be the loneliest country in the world.

Just through my own life experience along with observation I have found people with a greater sense of conscience tend to be very low key people. They don €™t necessarily have the need to seek the spotlight they just do good because they are good people. Those on the opposite side of that spectrum seem to do the reverse and seek both the spotlight and constant image building. In the case of HT maybe through published books, white papers, television appearances, lengthy news articles etc. Is this always the case, of course not but when it is carried to extremes sometimes it is easy to pick up on.

You know what I mean. For instance I take a picture with an important person then its like hey look at me over here. You see that I know Joe Blow I €™m important so listen to me. Or maybe it €™s hey I got a big write up in the newspaper today, you see that I €™m the expert listen to me €¦ €¦..maybe I €™m gonna be in a movie. Many more cues I will add along the way.
There is a phrase we use here in the States referred to as €œThe Thin Blue Line € for most the real meaning is the banding of police officers together regardless of right or wrong. It prevents them from maybe exposing a sociopath amongst themselves or wrong doing amongst the ranks. I would imagine the same could apply for doctors. Many if they could, would point out the unethical and might readily admit to a few that some would consider bordering on being mentally disturbed but that thin blue line is real.

The truth can be like a solid head punch. A few lucky shots causes a concussive blow one can shake off and recover from but consistent body blows round after round are devastating and sometimes that is what it takes for the truth to prevail. When you can €™t breathe there is nothing you can do except just stand there and take it.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
I think what has been written below is extremely important to read. The most often asked question is who can you trust and the obvious answer is one can only trust someone over time. We all have friends and family members we know both trustworthy and some not so much so but we know that because we have known them for a long time. Unfortunately sometimes we might feel rushed to make a decision which is understandable but the longer you can wait and observe the better off you will be when making any decision.

Read what has been written below as it might be helpful and just put it and the back of your mind kind of like storing it on the old hard disk.

From the book, €œThe Sociopath Next Door €, by Martha Stout, Ph.D, pages 156-62

1. The first rule involves the bitter pill of accepting that some people literally have no conscience.
These people do not often look like Charles Manson or a Ferengi bartender. They look like us.

2. In a contest between your instincts and what is implied by he role a person has taken on €“educator, doctor, leader, animal lover, humanist €“go with your instincts.
Whether you want to be or not, you are a constant observer of human behavior, and your unfiltered impressions, though alarming and seemingly outlandish, may well help you out if you will let them. Your best self understands without being told, that impressive and moral-sounding labels do not bestow conscience on anyone who did not have it to begin with.

3. When considering a new relationship of any kind, practice the Rules of Threes: regarding the claims and promises a person makes, and the responsibilities he or she has. Make the Rule of Threes your personal policy.
One lie, one broken promise, or a single neglected responsibility may be a misunderstanding instead. Two may involve a serious mistake. But three lies says you €™re dealing with a liar, and deceit is the linchpin of conscienceless behavior. Cut your losses and get out as soon as you can. Leaving, though it may be hard, will be easier now than later and less costly. Do not give your money, your work, your secrets, or your affection to a three-timer. Your valuable gifts will be wasted.

4. Question Authority.
Once again €“trust your own instincts and anxieties, especially those concerning people who claim that dominating others, violence, war, or some other violation of your conscience is the grand solution to some problem. Do this even when, or especially when, everyone around you has completelystopped questioning authority. Recite to yourself what Stanley Milgram taught us about obedience. At least six out of ten people will blindly obey to the bitter end an official-looking authority in their midst. The good news is that having social support makes people somewhat more likely to challenge authority. Encourage those around you to question, too.

5. Suspect Flattery
Compliments are lovely, especially when they are sincere. In contrast,flattery is extreme and appeals to our egos in unrealistic ways. It is the material of counterfeit charm, and nearly always involves an intent to manipulate. Manipulation through flattery is sometimes innocuous and sometimes sinister. Peek over your massaged ego and remember to suspect flattery. This €œflattery rule € applies on an individual basis, and also at the level of groups and even whole nations. Throughout all of human history and to the present, the call to war has included the flattering claim that one €™s own forces are about to accomplish a victory that will change the world for the better, a triumph that is morally laudable, justified by its humane outcome, unique in humans endeavor, righteous and worth of enormous gratitude. Since we began to record the human story, on all sides of the conflict, and in all languages the adjective most often applied to the wordwar is holy. An argument can easily be made that humanity will have peace when nations of people are at last able to see through this masterful flattery. Just as an individual pumped up on the flattery of a manipulator is likely to behave in foolish ways, exaggerated patriotism that is flattery-fueled is a dangerous thing.

6. If necessary, redefine your concept of respect.
Too often, we mistake fear for respect and the more fearful we are of someone, the more we view him or her as deserving of our respect. I have a spotted Bengal cat who was named Muscle Man by my daughter when she was a toddler, because even as a kitten he looked like a professional wrestler. Grown now, he is much larger than most other domestic cats. His formidable claws resemble those of his Asian leopard-cat ancestors, but by temperament, he is gentle and peace-loving. My neighbor has a little calico who visits. Evidently, the calico €™s predatory charisma is huge, and she is brilliant at directing the evil-eye at the other cats. Whenever she is within fifty feet, Muscle Man, all fifteen pounds of him to her seven, cringes and crouches in fear and in feline deference. Muscle Man is a splendid cat. He is warm and loving, and he is close to my heart. Nonetheless, I would like to believe that some of his reactions are more primitive than mine. I hope I do not mistake fear for respect, because to do so would be so ensure my own victimization. Let us use our big human brains to overpower our animal tendency to bow to predators, so we can disentangle the reflexive confusion of anxiety and awe. In a perfect world, human respect would be an automatic reaction only to those who are strong, kind, and morally courageous. The person who profits from frightening you is not likely to be any of these. The resolve to keep respect separate from fear is even more crucial for groups and nations. The politician, small or lofty, who menaces the people with frequent reminders of the possibility of crime, violence or terrorism, and who then uses their magnified fear to gain allegiance, is more likely to be a successful con artist than a legitimate leader. This to has been true throughout human history.

7. Do not join the game.
Intrigue is a sociopath €™s tool. Resist the temptation to compete with a seductive sociopath, to outsmart him, psychoanalyze, or even banter with him. In addition to reducing yourself to his level, you would be distracting yourself from what is really important, which is to protect yourself.

8. The best way to protect yourself from a sociopath is to avoid him, to refuse any kind of contact or communication.
Psychologists do not usually like to recommend avoidance, but in this case, I make a very deliberate exception. The only truly effective method for dealing with a sociopath you have identified is to disallow him or her from your life altogether. Sociopaths live completely outside of the social contract, and therefore to include them in relationships, or other social arrangements is perilous. Begin this exclusion of them in the context of your own relationships and social life. You will not hurt anyone €™s feelings. Strange as it seems, and though they may try to pretend otherwise, sociopaths do not have any such feelings to hurt. You may never be able to make your family and friends understand why you are avoiding a particular individual. Sociopathy is surprisingly difficult to see, and even harder to explain. Avoid him anyway. If total avoidance is impossible, make plans to come as close as you can to the goal of total avoidance.

9. Question your tendency to pity too easily.
Respect should be reserved for those kind and morally courageous. Pity is another socially valuable response, and it should be reserved for innocent people who are in genuine pain or who have fallen on misfortune. If, instead, you find yourself often pitying someone who consistently hurts you or other people, and who actively campaigns for our sympathy, the chances are close to 100% that you are dealing with a sociopath. Related to this €“ I recommend that you severely challenge your need to be polite in absolutely all situations. For normal adults in our culture, being what we think of as €œcivilized € is like a reflex, and often we find ourselves being automatically decorous even when someone has enraged us, repeatedly lied to us, or figuratively stabbed us in the back. Sociopaths take huge advantage of this automatic courtesy in exploitive situations. Do not be afraid to be unsmiling and calmly to the point.

10. Do not try to redeem the unredeemable.
Second (third, fourth, and fifth) chances are for people who possess conscience. If you are dealing with a person who has no conscience, know how to swallow hard and cut your losses. At some point, most of us need to learn the important if disappointing, life lessons that, no matter how good our intentions, we cannot control the behavior €“let alone the character structures €“of other people. Learn this fact of human life, and avoid the irony of getting caught up in the same ambition he has €“to control. If you do not desire control, bu instead want to help people, then help only those who truly want to be helped. I think you will find this does not include the person who has no conscience. The sociopath €™s behavior is not your fault, not in any way whatsoever. It is also not your mission. Your mission is your own life.

11. Never agree, out of pity or for any other reason, to help a sociopath conceal his or her true character.
€œPlease don €™t tell, € often spoken tearfully and with great gnashing of teeth, is the trademark please of thieves, child abusers €“and sociopaths. Do not listen to this siren song. Other people deserve to be warned more than sociopaths deserve to have you keep their secrets. If someone without conscience insists that you €œowe € him or her, recall what you are about to read here: €œYou owe me €, has been the standard line of sociopaths for thousands of years, quite literally, and it is still so. It is what Rasputin told the empress of Russia. It is what Hannah €™s father implied to her after he eye-opening conversation with him in prison. we tend to experience €œYou owe me € as a compelling claim, but it is simply not true. Do not listen. Also, ignore the one that goes, €œYou are just like me €. You are not.

12. Defend your psyche
do not allow someone without conscience, or even a string of such people, to convince you that humanity is a failure. Most human beings do possess conscience. Most human beings are able to love.

13. Living well is the best revenge.

B

Boberto

Valued member
Great posts topcat. And very relevant to the HT world.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Thank you Boberto.

I also find the subject material relevant and eye opening in many ways. Some points in particular really hit home for me. I would consider myself as someone who has always been a very nice and very respectful person my whole life. I €™m still that same nice and respectful person but if someone is full of shit and/or an asshole I let them know it and my preference is always to let them know in person when possible. It €™s too bad but sometimes it €™s necessary in order to protect oneself and others.

I have grown to have a very, very low tolerance for scammers.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Picture posted to the forums in 2007 discussing the difference in the extraction sites .75 compared to 1.0

So how do we get to the point where larger, fatter grafts are now better. Very simple one only needs to sell their soul. Eventually people start to wake up and see a person for what they are.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
I thought this paragraph would be appropriate for this thread from the same book. Sometimes others can put the words together better without the disgust they feel inside coming through.

Why do we not stand up for what we feel?

One explanation is our trancelike state.

And there is fear of course, always, and often a sense of helplessness. We look around at the crowd and we think to ourselves. Too many are against me or I don €™t hear any other people protesting like this, or , even more resignedly. That is just the way the world is, or That €™s politics. All those feelings and beliefs can significantly mute our moral sense, but where the disabling of conscience by authority is concerned, there is something even more effective, something more elemental than objectifying the €œothers €œ more cloying and miserable than a sense of helplessness, and evidently more difficult to conquer than fear itself. Very simply, we are programmed to obey authority even against our own conscience.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
I think that there are probably just different levels of sociopathy in the ht industry with those reaching extreme levels only making up a handful or two. The rest just do not possess the skill necessary to alter another person's body when it comes to cosmetic surgery and aesthetics are involved.

What's interesting about those that I would consider extreme sociopaths are those that work alongside them. It's hard to understand but much can be explained by the Milgram experiment. Even knowing about how as humans we are conditioned and subconsciously make associations sometimes it is hard to maintain awareness. Even now when I see a person in scrubs or for that matter any type of uniform I need to slow down and start consciously making an evaluation, normally through some type of verbal interaction or something as simple as body language.

I also believe many in this industry have just wandered off the beaten path of what is morally and ethically right. While others just make associations with those same people and perhaps it is unknowingly.

Many in this industry remain a little detached. Even myself when I respond to a poster I can be very insensitive, just my disgust with the industry. But here is the thing when you meet repair patients in person and you see and feel their pain and often times hopelessness it really does take on new meaning. If it does not touch something deep inside you to do the right thing than I would say you might be a sociopath.

I wrote something for a presentation I was giving about 10 years ago which was nutrition related. It was something to the effect of a group of marketers sitting at a table trying to figure out what they could do with a huge surplus of high fructose corn syrup they purchased on the cheap. They simply would add some flavoring and stabilizers and press it out into long thin rolls then they would tell kids this is what the astronauts ate. The moms would love it because they wouldn €™t have to cook €¦ €¦..etc.

When I made that remark the crowd laughed but I €™m sure they thought it was an exaggeration, but in reality I believed that to be exactly what happened. Below is the strategy for the imprisoned marketer of Enzyte who received a very long sentence. But not only that what else he did is something that often happens to the ht patients that disappear which most just don €™t seem to get. If they ended up with a very bad result the shame was too great to do anything about it so that is in fact why it continues.

Berkeley €™s approach to marketing its products was perhaps best summed up by a February 2005 email from Warshak that explained the secrets of his advertising success. €œGET 3 €“4 BOTTLES OF WINE €‹... €‹THEN SIT AROUND AND MAKE SHIT UP!! € he wrote. €œTHAT €™S WHAT I DO €‹... €‹BUT WRITE IT ALL DOWN OR YOU €™LL FORGET IT THE NEXT DAY. €

The resistance to refunds reached comic extremes. The dry description of 6th Circuit Appeals Court Judge Danny Boggs illustrated the lengths to which Berkeley would go to avoid returning cash: €œAt one point, Enzyte customers seeking a refund were told they needed to obtain a notarized document indicating that they had experienced €˜no size increase. €™ The admittedly ingenious idea behind the policy was that nobody €˜would actually go and have anything notarized that said that they had a small penis. €™ In 2002, €˜there was really no refund policy. It was: Sorry, you got it, you keep it, and we €™ll cancel you off of future shipments. €™ €

Last edited:
H

hairtech

Great...;;::::/ Now you opened a can of worms. First of all I agree that in this part of medicine there are a plethora of sociopaths in this industry. Believe me... I have never seen so many misfits in society in one area. However you have really missed one diagnosis that is prevalent and plagues hair transplants:
Narcissism:

Here is the wikipedia definition and I ask all ghost readers to see if you see this during a consult or during a procedure. If you do not, then you have chosen a good clinic. If you feel uneasy... then please reconsider your choice:
  • An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges
  • Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships
And here is the seven deadly signs of a true narcissist:

Hotchkiss identified what she called the seven deadly sins of narcissism:[7]

1. Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways.
    Magical thinking: Narcissists see themselves as perfect, using distortion and illusion known as magical thinking. They also use projection to dump shame onto others.
    Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else.
    Envy: A narcissist may secure a sense of superiority in the face of another person's ability by using contempt to minimize the other person.
    Entitlement: Narcissists hold unreasonable expectations of particularly favorable treatment and automatic compliance because they consider themselves special. Failure to comply is considered an attack on their superiority, and the perpetrator is considered an "awkward" or "difficult" person. Defiance of their will is a narcissistic injury that can trigger narcissistic rage.
    Exploitation: Can take many forms but always involves the exploitation of others without regard for their feelings or interests. Often the other is in a subservient position where resistance would be difficult or even impossible. Sometimes the subservience is not so much real as assumed
  1. Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all. Those who provide narcissistic supply to the narcissist are treated as if they are part of the narcissist and are expected to live up to those expectations. In the mind of a narcissist there is no boundary between self and other.

In the last 10 years, I have witnessed the true narcissist in all aspects of HT. Look out for it and be ware because the focus should be you the patient. ))N_):)

Last edited:
topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
HT funny you should mention that as the book I just finished "Why is it Always About You?" The Seven Deadly Sins of Narcissism was on that exact subject. The subject material is similar that of sociopaths.

Very important information for those researching hair transplantation. There is one doctor in mind that really stands out when I think of narcissist. A person can still have a high level of skill and ability but be severely lacking in other areas. Sometimes if a patient has no choice that might be an option but of course much better to find someone who is emotionally well balanced.

Not always easy to tell but stable relationships with co-workers and family is often a good indicator. How do they interact with others are others comfortable around them or always tense.

I have had the opportunity to work for a very extreme narcissist much more extreme than any doctor I have encountered. It was an interesting experience and I often wondered what happened to him in his life that caused him to be this way.
I even went as far as asking a friend who was close in age to him what happened to this person in his life that caused him to be this way. Was there some pivotal event? He did mention as issue which revolved around abandonment as a child during the war years and in this particular case that could very well have had something to do it. Not really sure, sometimes all we can do is pity them but at a distance.

Last edited:
H

hairtech

I worked for a narcissist with a variant of sadism. In other words he would say or do things to hurt employees and liked to watch the suffering by his actions. Even with clients.

I think the take home message is if you feel uncomfortable in ay situation in HT from the consult to the chair, please keep in mind that you the patient has control over your life. Get up and walk out and tell them why you are doing so. ¬b`

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
The main point for me here in this thread is that those researching need to be given a balanced view from the clinics and from actual patients including good and bad experiences. Pointing out truth is always good for everyone regardless of one €™s place in the industry, patient, doctor, rep, forum owner etc. If you don €™t see balance on a forum well that is simply not good for the patient. As a prospective patient you need to stay aware of this critical point and look for balance as you can fall into a group think. Humans are herd animals for the most part so pay attention to who is leading you or better yet be your own leader.

Many have been harmed by those who can only be described as sociopaths and many sociopaths still work in the industry. Too much of the industry seems to be detached from the pain those patients go through most especially the forums which I understand completely. I am detached myself unless I meet them in person. The phone, e-mail and forums miss that most important aspect of this reality. Maybe for me it is different when meeting them as I see myself in their eyes and it does haunt me somewhat almost sending a shiver down my spine. I was feeling what they are feeling at that age and it was all unnecessary with just some truth and somebody around to give it to me. It €™s a unique feeling only a few can share as most simply do not try to come back and help others.

Somehow I came out of it without it destroying my life as a few others have but many simply can never get past it. Has anyone very close to you been greatly harmed by another? I mean somebody really close €¦ €¦ €¦ €¦ €¦..what did you feel when you saw their pain? Were you making a big deal out of nothing or were those feelings you witnessed real? No need for anyone to have their life destroyed because they thought they were doing something to improve themselves and the industry should be working towards that direction but some don €™t see it that way. It €™s not okay to massage the truth as these are medical decisions with life altering consequences. If one doctor or technique is better in a specific situation well then that is just the way it is, not everyone it going to be happy but sometimes that is just the way it goes. Those that stray from that path due to temptation should travel alone.

This thread is not meant to be negative but positive. It is meant to help prospective patients look for cues outside of showcase pictures, types of procedures, etc. It is equally important to understand the person you are dealing with on a personal level. What drives them in life and who they surround themselves with for example, all very important in my opinion. That smiling face you might see on the morning news segment might not be what it appears to be.

Integrity

I take a stand for what I believe in
I don €™t let fear run my life
I confront people who have injured me
I keep the promises I make to myself
I protect my physical and emotional health
I don €™t betray other people
I tell the truth

Last edited:
topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Yes some believe it is very easy to just get up out of the chair but for most it is not. There is an invisible force that will keep them there and it €™s called a lifetime of conditioning. It is the same force that prevents anyone from going against a doctor €™s recommendation for someone other than themselves. If they do they will bear the burden and the guilt and the medical system is set up to use it to their complete advantage and that applies to everyone including doctors themselves. Seldom does anyone go against that force. You may think you would but I can assure you that you will not unless you possess a tremendous amount of knowledge and that knowledge gives you the confidence to make the right decision.

This is exactly why support systems outside of what the clinics can offer are so valuable.

H

hairtech

Topcat, I think that this quote below from you is so true and is what I try to live by and especially for the patients that come to our clinic. Good words! ¬b`

Integrity

I take a stand for what I believe in
I don €™t let fear run my life
I confront people who have injured me
I keep the promises I make to myself
I protect my physical and emotional health
I don €™t betray other people
I tell the truth

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
If you have feel that your position is one of desperation then you absolutely must bring a uninterested 3[sup]rd[/sup] party to any consultations or at the very minimum discuss the situation you are going through with a 3[sup]rd[/sup] party that knows you well enough and will help you make a decision that keeps you safe. Preferably a close family member or friend.

Sociopaths can smell fear and desperation and it is their nature to capitalize on it. Most normal people will extend a helping hand and guide you in the right direction where a sociopath will guide you in a direction that is beneficial to them.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
It really bears repeating. The best advice I can give anyone especially under 30 is to bring someone along with you on multiple consultations. Preferably someone older who is sharp and has life experience. They can pick up on subtle cues you will easily miss. Just introduce them as a friend and they can remain quiet and just observe.

You need to understand that you could very well be dealing with someone who is much sharper than you are and they will use that to their advantage especially if you are desperate which is a weak hand to begin with. Same as if you chose to you could probably convince a 10 year old of just about anything as you have the advantage of life experience over them. You are in the same position whether you choose to believe it or not.

If you feel too embarrassed or ashamed to take this advice it might be best to reconsider having a procedure performed.

H

hairtech

Great example here:

Recently an FUE patient came in for a procedure. He was in our normal routine and I was about to prepare and shave his head. He looked at me and asked me this question: "What do you think I should do? Should I have this procedure?

I turned off the clippers and said to him, "Hey bro, you are not ready for this procedure today. And it concerns me that you are asking this question. It is ok for you to be on the fence. But you aren't ready yet."

We sent him home.

Now this would seem a no brainer and an ethical decision by a clinic however I can guarantee you that this exact scenario has happened thousands of times and many clinics have pressured the patient into the procedure. In fact, I have personally been told from various patients that they felt obligated or just felt manipulated into a procedure and later regretted the decision.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Great example of doing the right thing Hairtech.

Medical professionals have an invisible power that has been conditioned into people. They too will one day experience that invisible power when in a similar situation that will affect them personally, so it should be used very wisely. Hopefully in will come back to them in very positive ways.

A close older friend or relative could have really helped him through the process but lucky for him he was in the right place at the right time.

H

hairtech

Look out for high pressure sales:

Attachments

• high-pressure-sales.jpg
    high-pressure-sales.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 569
H

hairtech

Another thing worth saying within this thread is the use of the internet in addition to having to worry about high pressure sales at the clinic level.

The internet (after 1999) provided a platform for people to voice their concerns in a way that was permanent for anyone to read. The internet created accountability to the industry (people complained). This was a good thing.

But at the other end of the spectrum, the internet became a place for advertising. In my experience of reading many forums it was clear that there were/are a plethora of people using the internet for the purpose of wrangling in clients for transplants but in an unsavory way. Marketing ploys are a common place today in some manner in all forums.

The internet is a double edged sword in the hair transplant industry.

Attachments

• 220px-Nebra_Schwerter.jpg
    220px-Nebra_Schwerter.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
What I can say with absolute certainty after watching this industry and all these forums with the constant and never ending bullshit and all these people that pretend they are honest and nice would be the following.

Whenever the name Dr. Bisanga has been brought up each and every time not only was his skill and ability praised but most importantly what always stood out to others was his honesty, and his easy relaxed likability, it was always about what a great human being he was, on and on the same refrain over and over again.

Anyone that doubts this does not need to believe me just research the history on many of these forums going back well over 10 years. Start reading postings of the past and you will really start to learn what you need to know. You simply cannot change that history it exists and the same can be said about those that have not done the right thing the history cannot be changed it exists. They can €™t run and hide as there is nowhere to go.

Not only were these comments of constant praise from Dr. Bisanga €™s patients but from those he has worked with, his colleagues. Finding these traits in this industry is very hard and unfortunately only a few exist in my opinion.

With all the bullshit in this industry I €™m almost embarrassed to write as I don €™t want to appear to be the same. But it is so important to say as most don €™t seem to understand this aspect of the industry and how it is in fact filled with what can only be described as a huge amount of sociopaths. I can only imagine it must have been very difficult not to become like much of the industry but when your roots are grounded in good morals and values you just keep doing what you believe is right.

I read some postings in other threads today and it really makes me laugh as some try to rewrite history knowing most are not familiar with it. Yes I'm sure it works for those that are too lazy to go through that history but I know better as I was there when much of it was being written. I guess that saying "putting lipstick on a pig" would probably apply.

Last edited: