• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Has Anyone Tried Any Natural Remedies To Stop Hair Loss In Men?

H

hairlosssecrets

Has anyone tried using non pharmaceutical drugs or advice to combat male pattern baldness. There's a ton of information out there on hair loss. Most of it is questionable. So, I am curious to hear form real people who have experienced hair loss. What type of treatment they've tried and whether it's worked or not.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I just posted this topic. Don`t know if it works but worth a read.

H

hairlosssecrets

well I have had really results with what I a doing, went from a NW 4 Back to NW1 and almost fully completed the cycle. I wanted to hear other peoples success stories

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
What are you doing to reverse it? Can you add some pictures showing what you looked like with your hair loss and how you look now?

H

hairlosssecrets

yeh sure so its a combination of the things. I use methods to stimulate the follicles and I combine that with herbal supplements and detoxing to rebalance the hormones.

** BEFORE AND AFTER PIC ***

Before

After

Heres the routine:

week 1 - Mix 9 essential oils that are proven to stimulate hair follicles and promote new hair

week 2 - use derma roller mon weds fri and rest in between days for your scalp to heal

week 3 - add saw palmetto and pygeum + other natural herbal tablets to block dht.

week 4 - add a organic tea tree oil shampoo or chemical free hair loss shampoo to wash out excess sebum in the follicles

week 5 - add a simple daily meditation - to reduce stress and gain balance

week 6 - start eating healthier and doing resistance training/ exercise.

week 7 - add daily morning simple yoga stretches that increase blood circulation

week 8 - do a colon cleanse or blood detox. Time to remove the toxins in your body

====

Rinse and repeat and make changes along the way. The BIGGEST SECRET I can give you is, your body adapts to change very quickly.

So plateaus are to be expected. Just like when you do weight training in the gym. YOU MUST always keep changing your methods.

NOTICE how from week 1 to week 8 - you don't do everything at once. Its a steady weekly progression that will BRING the best results.

======

Good luck!

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Good on you hairloss secrets your method has certainly worked but without wanting to offend you I would hazard a guess the derma roller and the saw Palmetto are the biggest reasons from your protocol that's helped....just my opinion but whether I'm right or wrong you've proved your protocol has worked so keep it up dude :).....dont want to sound like I'm plugging folligain supplements but they work well I think.....Bigmac that's very interesting that article dude thanks for sharing that dude.

H

hairlosssecrets

Hey
Good on you hairloss secrets your method has certainly worked but without wanting to offend you I would hazard a guess the derma roller and the saw Palmetto are the biggest reasons from your protocol that's helped....just my opinion but whether I'm right or wrong you've proved your protocol has worked so keep it up dude :).....dont want to sound like I'm plugging folligain supplements but they work well I think.....Bigmac that's very interesting that article dude thanks for sharing that dude.

hey bullitnut I get what you mean :) so here's whats funny about this..

when I first started the routine, it was only essential oils I was using to stimulate the hair follicles..

it was during a very stressful time in my life..

one evening I was working late in my office. I was on my 3rd cup of coffee, when I noticed a ton of hair falling on to my desk.

I was shocked..

The feeling of hair loss was terrible.

I was so angry, I called my wife to blame her for all the stress she was causing me ( ofcourse this wasn't true, but I needed someone to blame)

She didn't say much - anyway when I came off the phone she sent me a video to watch..

Thats where I had my first aha moment! the video was all on essential oils and natural herbal remedies like pygeum and saw palmetto..

I realised essential oils act as a topical - similar to Minoxidil and the herbal remedies where dht blockers..

The oils stimulate blood circulation to the scalp. The herbal tablets inhibit the production of dht.

so I went CRAZY and bought lots of oils and herbal tablets and started using them..

For the first week or 2 - it was great..

I had stopped hair shedding..

BUT then I hit a plateau!

And I couldn't see any more changes and I couldn't figure out why?!

So I went back to the drawing board..

Then it hit me!

Try the derma roller. I KNEW the derma roller increases cell production and also increases blood circulation around the scalp,

GREAT! so I added it to my routine..

Then over the next few weeks I saw new hair grow..

Then guess what happened..

I hit another Plateau again...

ahh this was so annoying .. once again I couldn't figure out why!

To be honest, at this stage I was starting to give up!

I SAID to myself I am chasing an impossible dream - HAIR LOSS IS A GENETIC PROBLEM!

Days passed!! Then I had another epiphany!

What if I add an organic anti hair loss shampoo to the mix

So I did .. and guess what happened next?

YEP new hairs started growing again

haha do you see a pattern here!

This process carried over a period of 18 months until as you can see from the images - I went from a NW4 to right about now a NW1

this is a true story by the way :)
---------------------------------------------------------

So I realised..

hair loss is a complicated problem and there isn't one pill, shampoo or derma roller that will fix t..

BUT instead..

A combination of things, I needed to do EVERYDAY progressively over a period of time..

Good Luck with everything..