• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Hattingen Hair 3799 FUT 0 - Grown Out

Hattingen Hair

Hattingen Hair

Valued member
The goal was to rebuild the hair line and frontal third into the mid-section, and add some better density over areas of the crown. 3799 grafts were used, here is a video result grown out, 2 pictures to illustrate the video.

FU`s Hairs
1 943 943
2 1978 3956
3 704 2112
4. 174 696

Total: 3799 7707 Avg: 2,02

HATTINGEN HAIR 3799 FUT VIDEO RESULT

3799%20FUT%20Hattingen%20Hair_zpshe6xiiqe.jpg
[/url][/img]
3799%20FUT%20Hattingen%20Hair_hair_line_zpsgmrogjyo.jpg
[/url][/img]

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Beautiful result, you guys put out great result after great result, very impressive.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
I agree Beautiful Result , the hairline frames his face perfectly and as natural as they get just watched the video amazing , I dont wish to be disrespectful to the Patient but this procedure IMO has taken at least several years of him he looks so much younger now bravo

Congratulations to the Patient and Hattingen Hair Team ¬b`

Dazz

Last edited:
Hattingen Hair

Hattingen Hair

Valued member
Thanks for the comments.

Daz, I guess we all decide to look better, be it because at personal, business life we can dictate; it is a confidence thing that affects each person at different levels and times.

The positive is as you say, his result is good, so for him he is passed his demons, let ´s hope others find the same