• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

HDC Hair Transplant Clinic - FUE Progress of 3150 Grafts – Norwood 4

Alex1

Alex1

Patient Coordinator
Hello Everybody,

The goal at this patient case was to frame the face with a defined hairline and fill up the frontal third.

HDC medical team headed by Dr Maras, extracted the maximum possible in one session without risking damage at the donor. This way his donor can provide more grafts for further procedures in the future if required.

The patient was using minoxidil before the procedure and he begun using it again about a month after it. He never used finasteride.

Below you can see photos from before, immediately after and the progress at 4 and 5 months respectively. I will keep you updated towards his final result as well in due time.

Warmest Regards
Alex

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY AFTER RECIPIENT

IMMEDIATELY AFTER DONOR

PROGRESS AT 4 MONTHS

PROGRESS AT 5 MONTHS

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
This looks like its going to be awesome when it grows out, nice early growth as well great pictures , please update us on this one

Cheers

Dazz

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I love HDC'S work it always looks very clean and the yield always seems very good indeed. I think this is going to be a great end result like Daz says ¬b`

calvitium

calvitium

Excellent progress after five months €” looking good. Please do keep us posted, I €™d really like to see the final result.

Alex1

Alex1

Patient Coordinator
Hi Everybody,

Below you can follow the progress of this patient 7 months after the procedure.

Warmest Regards
Alex

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Unbelievable and only 7 months in would love to see some side pictures as well if possible

¬b` HDC TEAM

Dazz

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
great result, good job doc, post op shots look very clean .