• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

healthy hair

M

markjoetay

Hi,

I bought cheap propecia 1mg from emedoutlet.com online pharmacy. I noticed after 15 days generic propecia started working, and my hair falling was stopped. And emedoutlet shipped to my door was $45.99 for a 3 month supply. Hopefully generic propecia works.

markjoetay ¬b`

Attachments

• mark.jpg
    mark.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 2,085
Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
Not sure why you have posted a picture of a guy with DermMatch in his hair when your promoting propecia.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
::}{:)(_::)(_::)(_::)(_:: dermMATCH man:T:

Attachments

• images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 840
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You ever watch that program Mumbai calling.

Wait and see if the cigar link appears.

;;D

T.C

T.C

15 days,damm thats fast working fin.And it stopped any of your hair falling,wow must get some of this stuff! )(_::

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I had a look at their site and they sell everything,they need better marketing rather than paying people to post links on forums without permission.

bm.

M

markjoetay

Try propecia and see, the result will be in 15days. And im not a promoter for propecia, my dream came true after using propecia from emedoutlet.com, so im very much happy. ¬b`

Save hair falling/images/emoticons/th_15-3.gif

Last edited:
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
))N_):) Newbies--please don't believe this shit.

NN

janna

janna

Valuable Member
What a miracle pill generic propecia would be if it really produced results such as above. Sorry, never seen such results.

D

dannykurtz34

You bought propecia 1mg from emedoutlet and didn't receive a $10 Coupon. lol. I got propecia 1mg from emedoutlet and got $10 Coupon for my next purchase.

Z:B

J

jacksonmonica27

From where did u ordered, i have bought some product online and it spoiled my hair and i am now scared using anything.

A

andyking

T.C wrote:
15 days,damm thats fast working fin.And it stopped any of your hair falling,wow must get some of this stuff! )(_::

)(_:: You Are right TC.... It's out of my imagination that within 15 day hair loss can be stopped. )(_:: I myself used propecia. It did worked for me. But not within 15 days. It took about three months to see little difference. I too had side effects but they disappeared as propecia got used to my body.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects. I'm buying genuine generic propecia finasteride from emedoutlet.com - Let me tell you this online pharmacy is quite genuine. They supply original generic finasteride. They are cheapest on internet and pretty fast in delivery. You get One MONTHS OF SUPPLY of Propecia 1mg for just $16/-.