• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

help hair whey protein shake

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
Hi Hdude46,

I think that the doctors I work with are fairly standard with their thoughts about supplements. Some think that Hair Shake is pretty good, but they all agree that a diet that is not overly loaded with sugars and carbs, etc. is just a healthy way to live, and therefore promotes healthy hair. As far as 82M goes, I think it is one of the topical finasteride formulations where a lot of thought went into the mixture. I know patients that are on it that I don't deal with, or are patients of doctors I work with, and they are having positive results. My opinion however is that if one is taking oral fin and having good results, don't switch or add this. Sometimes good enough is good enough.

H

hdude46

Valued member
Thanks Joe. I believe 82F is the topical finasteride and 82M is the compunded minoxidil though.

JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
That'll teach me to pay better attention. Sorry. At least you have my thoughts on 82F:) I don't know as much about 82M as I'm just not a fan of minox in general and I can't recall patients commenting to me personally about it's use.