• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

How many grafts do I need?

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Your hair is not naturally thick or coarse or wavy its fine and looking at your pictures it does look like you go through shedding periods , but your fine hair does look uniform and to be honest your right on top of this and your doing a great job of monitoring everything as well , keep doing what your doing their is certainly no rush to get a HT , appreciate the updates are you using rogaine

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Your hair loss fluctuated during your periodic updates with some months looking better than others. This will be attributed to the shedding phases you went through as your body adjusted to the medication. The main objective of preventing more hair loss is your end goal which you seem to have achieved and there is a chance you will see more improvement as time passes. A very useful thread and well documented thread this is.

It certainly did just like my questioning if I should continue or not. My Finasteride journey had its ups and downs, caused many doubts but in the end it has worked out. I`ve also saved quite a bit of cash which I was putting to one side for a hair transplant. A win win so far.
I think I would have given up if it were not for the support I got from the members to which I`ll be forever thankful.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Your hair is not naturally thick or coarse or wavy its fine and looking at your pictures it does look like you go through shedding periods , but your fine hair does look uniform and to be honest your right on top of this and your doing a great job of monitoring everything as well , keep doing what your doing their is certainly no rush to get a HT , appreciate the updates are you using rogaine

Thanks Dazzter26, I am not using Rogaine just Finasteride. My hair did shed like crazy when I look back with some months looking good and then it would look worse than before I started. I`m hoping I don`t have heavy sheds from now on.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
Let my hair grow a bit longer. I think I am doing ok with the Finasteride for now. One side looks a bit thin. What do you all think?

Start of Finasteride

BE1C7BBB-EFFF-4729-813F-A7D8515026A6.jpeg

Now.

C4490EA0-798C-4969-B8B0-495E839C625B.jpeg
81812898-08E5-4F1E-ADF1-65291A84BFA9.jpeg
EA671282-912C-4B5E-86E7-5EEFA058B31F.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your looks good Kevboy. The crown has some thinning but overall I think it has improved and stabilised.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I am very happy with the Finasteride maintaining with some improvement. Thanks for all the help and support you have shown to me.