• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

James Nesbitt's receding hairline makes a surprise comeback

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I saw him in that Jekyl program when his hair was taking shape.

Wonder who he went to.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
On another note,was watching Man U yesterday and Giggsy`s crown is on its way out.

He would benefit from the meds right now.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I too saw nesbitt on a cooking programme when his hair was mature'in, he kept touch'in his hair all the time on the programme. His HT looks good though, vast improvement. Yeah I agree BM, that giggsy needs to get on the meds and maybe tweak his temples alittle, i'm sure he can afford it. Mind you he is a legend, so he can be bald. I was watching sunderland on sky earlier they weren't looking good, but i can't see newcastle or mids'brou winning before the end of the season and when they play each other it will probly be a draw.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Shang,Sunderland were pretty crap as i was at the match.

I`ll comment on the footy thread.

As for Giggs,he could go bald and not be affected but i bet hed rather not go bald.

I`m not sure but i think Propecia may be a banned substance in Sport.

Lucky

Lucky

Bollocks
I think it was a european clinic that did James.

Stephen Ireland went to AHS! '''h;h;;h

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Lucky wrote:
I think it was a european clinic that did James.

Stephen Ireland went to AHS! '''h;h;;h

Stephen looks like John Hartson now,another famous adveriser for them.

Wonder when Shane Warne will be in this group.

balody

balody

Valued member
i see it mentions rob bryden aswell,i was watching him on johnathon ross and his hair looked amazing,especially when they showed a clip of gavin and stacey.

he was basically at the "island" stage with heavy thinning at the sides.

D

dublinguy

Valued member
James Nesbitt got his hair tranplant in Blackrock, Dublin.
Hair Restoration Blackrock.
You can see his testimonial on their website here
http://www.hairtransplantsurgery.ie/

I have to say it looks great!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Collins does produce some nice looking work,he is a bit on the expensive side for myself though.

Mr Nesbitt won`t be short of a few quid though.

M

mars

Valued member
8.50 euro per graft he charges which is 11.30 us dollars..its cheaper to go the states or canada with flights and accomodation included..he was on irish tv a few times he seems genuine decent and ethical which is something rare outside of north america and belgium,shame he is not on any forum would love to see his work ive a feeling its very good!

D

dublinguy

Valued member
I have been a patient of Dr Collins in Dublin for some time and I have only ever heard good things mentioned about him and I have always been very impressed by him and his entire team.
They very carefully managed my expectations too which made the whole process over the years a lot easier for me.

I had a Hair Transplant there yesterday! And I feel great after it.
I have no scabs, swelling, pinkness or pain, my hair was not shaved in the recipient area and even though it was just over 24 hours ago it is undetectable.
My scalp is in perfect condition and my friend could not see anything there, I had to point out a graft to him as he could not notice anything there even close up.

I wanted to share this experience on here as it has been so amazing and positive. The internet can be a source of fear for those going through this, to my mind having a good surgeon is essential to the success

Last edited:
timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Been away for a while so missed this...

I think its great that Nesbitt has "come out" and told his story...

HT's are still considered an embarrassing thing for a guy to have done and 99% feel they have to keep it a secret because of the ridicule it can cause... I know I did... I hid away for months and then spent another year with a baseball cap on... even after that I was paranoid people would notice too much of a difference !!

Its another step forward to HT's coming out of the closet... maybe one day it will be as acceptable as going to the dentist...

Lets hope that day is not too far off
Tim

Last edited:
S

Silve

Anyone know who did his hair transplant? Saw him recently on tv, his hair looks awesome.

Was it strip or fue?