• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Lady in her 70's

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
My mum mentioned that my hair looked much thicker when I saw her on Christmas day... I never told her about my HT after the heartache of the last one all those years ago... anyway... All I told her was it was some meds and a new shampoo that had thickened it up..

Now we get to the question... she has told an elderly friend of hers (in her 70's) that I was using a shampoo... this lady has thin hair and wanted to know what shampoo I used.... so.. told her it was for men only... but I said I would ask some people I know if there is anything that would help her..

She is in very good physical condition for her age and her hair has gradualy thinned over the years... she has not lost hair but the hair is very thin..

Is there anything I could advise her to use ? Any good shampoo etc..

Cheers all

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tim

Tell her to give nanothick a go,i`m pretty sure its for men and women but you can check that out on the Nanogen website.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
:q Perfect. Love that you are all caught up in a lie. The poor old blue hair is going to be looking in the mirror daily wondering why her hair hasn't thickened up quite like Timmy's. Show her pics of you immediately post op and see if she's game.

NN

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
BigM... will pass the info on...

NN... I know, I know, I know :)

D

daisyallen

I am suggesting you that provides some healthy food which is helps her to grow her hair in this age any experience becomes harmful for her because many chemicals used in shampoo so rather then used this kind of stuff try natural remedies .

Last edited: