• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Looking to get in contact with 'Big Mac'

A

Alvez10

How do I get in touch with Bigmac. David A from TMC pointed me in his direction..

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
He is the forum owner/mod so will see this for sure. David is a top guy from experience.

A

Alvez10

He is the forum owner/mod so will see this for sure. David is a top guy from experience.
Oh actually it was also you I think I was trying to get in contact with too! I'm pretty sure David mentioned your name and Dr Bisanga. I actually emailed your clinic late last night but haven't heard back yet. I'm interested in using Dr Bisanga. Below is a thread of my hair currently and what i've had done so far. Ideally I want the top/crown thickened using what donor hair I have to play with and beard hair. I also want the hairline softened and these hairs again used in the top and crown, thanks

(It won't let me post the link to my thread but it's called 'advice on my next steps', posted on Saturday, thanks)

Reactions: sl
sl

sl

Ok thank you..very nice of David to recommend talking to us, I have not spoken to him for a good few years now but there is a mutual respect for sure.

Please email me at [email protected] and also if you are able to check spam as some of our replies still go there. Once I know your details I can check if your email came and to whom it was passed to continue on.

A

Alvez10

Ok thank you..very nice of David to recommend talking to us, I have not spoken to him for a good few years now but there is a mutual respect for sure.

Please email me at [email protected] and also if you are able to check spam as some of our replies still go there. Once I know your details I can check if your email came and to whom it was passed to continue on.
Great, sent a message, thanks

Reactions: sl
sl

sl

Many thanks, I have received it okay and replied so please check spam if not in your inbox..