• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Luke Horsefields Hair Transplant Repair in the News

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I have just read Lukes story in the newspapers, but all the credit goes to the clinic for helping him without any mention of Hair Loss Experiences who I know reached out to Luke on Youtube and arranged his repair surgery. It is a shame that this was not mentioned. If it were, more people would find this forum and not fall victim to all the misinformation that's out there. Credit to the clinic though for repairing him.

Reactions: sl
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Yes I saw the article on the Dailymail and recalled seeing it here.. Well done to all and Brian who I know really does have a heart for helping and gets little credit for it at times. Glad Luke posted as MOST never tell of their bad work so hope it helps others!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, Stephen.
It is a shame the newspapers did not print the whole story and mention how the forum helped Luke out.
I still have the feel good satisfaction of knowing I`ve helped another person who was going through a tough time.
Thanks, Bullitnut.
Helping people is what we do.

Reactions: sl
bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
You certainly do go out your way helping others, you`re the most genuine guy in the hair loss industry.
Keep up the good work.