• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Medikemos, Dr. Lupanzula - Patient testimonial FUE 1555 FUs + plug removal

• Thread starter Scott Medikemos
  • Start date
Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member

This patient was left unsatisfied with a previous FUT surgery which lacked both density and refinement at the hairline.
00:00 Before and After
01:00 Would you recommend Dr Lupanzula?

1555 FUs were used to reconstruct the hairline and increase the density behind zone 1 to deliver an extremely natural result. The multi hair grafts on the hairline were removed and re-implanted, nothing goes to waste!

FUE + Plugs removal: 1555 Fu's - 42 years old man - NW III - Goals: Frontal hair line + 1/3 frontal area + Temples - Treatment before and after the surgery: Finasteride

Grafts number: 1555 fu’s H/G: 2,37 I hair: 192 II hairs: 696 III hairs: 573 IV hairs: 94 Give us some LOVE ❤️ and SHARE if you like it.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great result. Getting rid of those plugs and giving him a natural hairline back will be a massive boost to his confidence.

Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member
Absolutely, he's delighted with the result and luckily he has a great donor to work with.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
All I'll say is when I was at the patient live viewing at one of the ISHRS conferences I was blown away by the patient results that were on show from Dr Lupanzula. I examined them for quite some time looking for signs of surgery and all I could see was a natural hair pattern.
They were outstandstanding.

Scott Medikemos

Scott Medikemos

Valued member
That is praise indeed! The naturalness is the most important aspect and what attracted me to Dr. L as a patient. His work really does continue to impress me every day!