• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Micropigmentation in Poland?

M

Martin89ck

Have any of you done the micropigmentation treatment in Poland? I am planning a procedure at the Scalpmann clinic and I am curious about your opinion. The opinions are very good and the price is also lower than, for example, in the UK. Maybe some of you did the procedure there and share your experiences ;)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Never heard of them before. What is your hair loss situation? Have you any pictures you can share that show what area you want covering with SMP/

M

Martin89ck

I plan to have a bald cut. Micropigmentation will be in the front and center of the head. They do treatments in 4 places in Poland, so it's easy to access by plane. I am already determined for the procedure, but I have to choose a clinic and they look good but they are probably not popular abroad

271518642_936774523611630_7189245774330079429_n.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
How old are you?
Have you considered hair loss medications?
Where are you located?

C

Coopman

Valued member
Looking at your photo, meds could grow some of your hair back and reconnect the sides of your hair across the top mid section area. If you get some improvement at the front then with concealer added to your hair you could achieve a reasonable hairstyle if you want to go down that path.

M

Martin89ck

I am 33 years old and for 4 years I have been taking various medications that did not help and were tiring. Over time, I decided to micropigmentation. The bald head doesn't bother me. I just have to decide where to do the procedure. I have been in contact with this clinic and I might have had my first session in February or March. I know that they treat clients from abroad and maybe one of you did the treatment in Poland.

M

mania

The micropigmentation SMP the latest procedure used for hair loss treatment is very good and ipressive ...

M

Martin89ck

Hi I'm after 2 sessions in Warsaw and it looks good to me I'm glad I look younger ;)
What's your opinion? The effect is okay? I wanted the hairline to look natural not straight

a1eaef98-33da-4be9-b76d-e69b12c53ced.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Would need a picture from a little further away and showing the hairline.
This second session looks like it’s shortly after having the procedure due to the redness.

M

Martin89ck

Yes, redness right after second procedure. Now everything looks perfect for me :) 3rd session, almost no redness and feels younger.

(940×788 px).png
B (940×788 px).png