• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUE Hair Transplant with Vinci Hair Clinic

Y

Yashy

Valued member
Ive been losing my hair since my early twenties. ive always felt like i was loosing a part of my image and felt unhappy with my appearance.When i finally decided to do something about I tried a number of treatments including laser and topical shampoos without success. A few months after my birthday in may, 29 now, I first walked into Vinci hair clinic I didn't know what to expect but i was quickly welcomed and guided through the process for my hair transplant. All the staff were really friendly and answered all my questions before the procedure which put my mind at ease. I was happy that they listened to what i wanted and gave me feedback on how to achieve my desired result.

During the procedure i didn't really feel much pain and im not just saying that because im not a fan of needles. ill be honest it was a long procedure lasting around 8 hours in total but i had been told that in advance and i had a few breaks in-between.

The staff where excellent at making me feel comfortable and the time seemed to fly by after a while.

Its been about 4 weeks now and I am pretty much back to normal. i look forward to seeing the results and thank Vinci for their support before and after the procedure. They're a great down to earth team and I yes I would recommend to anyone looking to get this done. I am just getting my pictures sorted by the clinic and I will then add them, any questions i am happy to answer.

Y

Yashy

Valued member
I had 1700 grafts to my hair line, I ´ll add some pictures tomorrow.

Y

Yashy

Valued member
Here are some pictures from the clinic and pictures I took around two weeks after, I ´ll take some more soon.

DSC01380_zpsyfnxulbe.jpg

DSC01397_zpsbg5l0dar.jpg

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-09-27%20at%2021.29.50_zpsdyex2mo7.jpeg

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-09-27%20at%2021.29.51_zpslz2uf5j8.jpeg

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-09-27%20at%2021.30.28_zpsihf2ofig.jpeg

W

wiseone

1700 has filled that area completely.
Have you had to explain the redness and new hair to anyone?

gregor100

gregor100

FUE Patient - 2000 Grafts
Looks good mate. Who was your suregeon?
I'm going in to Vinci this coming Friday. It's been a long time coming for me, hope I come away looking half as good as this! Looks great coverage for he number of grafts as well.
Vinci seem to go with a slightly lower number of grafts I've noticed and their work always seems to look good. Can only be a good thing?

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Hi Yashy,
Thanks for taking the time to post your case and best wishes.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Congratulations on your surgery looking forward to watching your transformation that amount of grafts should give you a nice result , wishing you great growth friend

Daz

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Yashy, welcome to the forum.

1700 grafts will make a very difference to your hair line and appearance. The work looks nice and clean. Its good to hear you had a good experience.

Looking forward to following your progress.

All the best.

Bm.

Y

Yashy

Valued member
Most of the hair has fallen out now, a little red still but ok, sorry pictures a bit blurred.

4%20weeks1_zpsqzpvice3.jpg

4%20weeks%202_zpsofovptqb.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like it's healing well. With your hair combed forward, is the transplanted area hidden?

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Hi Yashy, many thanks for the update, anything needed let me know.

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Yashy sent his 3 months pictures

2aef14e3-e888-4fd6-b669-9adf29f6e493_zpsuojpx0fe.jpg

82822700-367b-413a-a5fc-169c52e81802_zpsmhx17dxo.jpg

Last edited:
Y

Yashy

Valued member
Started to see the first hair coming through, nice to see :) it ´s still a little red but not as bad as the pictures look. Besides that happy to see my new hair.

V

Vinci Hair Clinic

Valued member
Yashy wrote:
Started to see the first hair coming through, nice to see :) it ´s still a little red but not as bad as the pictures look. Besides that happy to see my new hair.

Hi Yashy, thanks for the new pictures. It ´s always good to see the first sign of new hair coming through. Often the hair is fine initially and over time as the hair matures it will thicken and mature.

Y

Yashy

Valued member
Thanks Phil, all ok at the moment, glad to see some new hair.