• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My FUT with Dr. Feriduni-4242 grafts

H

Hasselt

Valued member
I would like to share with you my experiences and further progress of my transplant with Dr. Feriduni in November 2016. After researching the net a long time for various results of worldwide acting doctors I decided to choose Dr. Feriduni. In my opinion, he is one of the top doctors that create a very natural hairline, what was very important for me. In May 2016 was the first personal come to know each other. I felt very welcomed and had a good feeling to choose Dr. Feriduni to work on my head. So I decided to start the surgery with him in November the 23 th 2016.It was a really good experience with the doctor and his stuff. So I am really happy and looking forward the following progress of growth.Here are some pictures
Before op.

IMG_2235.JPG

S

Save my Hair

valued member
Your new hairs are growing through already.... I can see your new hairline taking shape.
What made you choose strip over fue?

H

Hasselt

Valued member
I decided for strip because of the many grafts needed to reach a good result in only one session. ;) Over 4000 could not be harvested in one session FUE said Dr. Feriduni. So the other option was, if taken FUE, to go for two sessions within one year distance to the second surgery. Also my laxity was quiet good and I will not wear my hair as short in the future, the scar would be noticeable.
Also the scar is already after 4 months not visible.

Last edited:
S

Save my Hair

valued member
Sounds like you researched the options and went for the best solution to meet your needs.... Are you taking Finasteride or anything else for regrowth and prevention?

H

Hasselt

Valued member
I use rogaine foam twice a day but no finasteride. Also Vitamin B12 and Biotin 10.000mcg one per day.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
I hope so;) But I think the combination of all is responsible for the growth. I will not use finasteride because of the possible influence on the hormone balance.

S

Save my Hair

valued member
Thanks for that.... I'm using Finasteride in smaller dosages, every other day. Foam once daily, waiting and hoping for a positive response.

H

Hasselt

Valued member
Graft breakdown: single 527, double 2875, triples 840---8797hairs

S

Save my Hair

valued member
I'd be happy if I achieved those numbers.... Did Dr. Feriduni say how many grafts you have left if you wanted another pass?