• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

my story- i how i coped with my hair loss

M

matthad

having suffered with hair loss since i was only 15 i have been looking through books, magazines and through the internet. im writting this to let anyone who has suffered the same as me that i found the advice on link removed be some of the best advice i have found. especially i wanted to know why. why i it happened to me at such an early age and what i could have done about it years ago to stop it getting any worse and perhaps even regrow some of it. very helpful advice and infomation. i hope it helps you too.

A

andyking

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally Propecia Finasteride worked for me. Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It certainly has some side effects. I too had experienced side effect like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning but as my body got used to it slowly, the side effect disappeared.

After year and a half, today I am satisfied with the result. I am buying propecia from emedoutlet. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY. Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also.

Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Mine may have started around the age , if i could turn the clock back i would just shave the lot off. Anyone makes any comments tell em to piss off.Personally i feel its a long road once you start taking meds, a set of clippers is a lot cheaper.

M

mischelstraus

Thanks for sharing your personal experience..but I wanted to know the best hair loss treatment for me to prevent hair loss?

G

Inspiring enough!
Many would find belief in regaining there hair after reading this topic.