• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Natural Hair Transplant Hairlines

A

ABN_32

The amount of badly designed and fake looking hairlines from clinics that have little skill has quadrupled recently.

I'm speaking to the Hair Dr in Dewsbury at the moment, their consultation seemed really quite knowledgable and she was pretty upfront and honest about my hair situation as it stands and what they could do for me - encouraging start, they seem to get a good write up here, would i be out of order in asking you for your thoughts on them?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve not met any patients in person which is what I like to do but the results posted by patients here are all positive and look good. Good to hear they were upfront in what they could do for you.

A

ABN_32

I`ve not met any patients in person which is what I like to do but the results posted by patients here are all positive and look good. Good to hear they were upfront in what they could do for you.

Yep, agreed on the threads posted on here over various years - those are what have pointed towards me to them as a clinic. Appreciate your comments, hopefully you'll see me in the transplant patient forum soon :D

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Ask the patients here for their feedback, it`s always a good indicator. They are real reviews too unlike the crap you see on review sites.
What is your hair loss situation?

A

ABN_32

Ask the patients here for their feedback, it`s always a good indicator. They are real reviews too unlike the crap you see on review sites.
What is your hair loss situation?

32 years old and in a fairly advanced situation as the pictures below show, it started at around 26 years old in so far as I can remember, with a history of MPB on my mothers side in the male line (step brother and grand father). On my Dads side he, aged 62, has a good head of hair for his age, and my grandfather (his dad) who died aged 86 in 2015, was the same, so if the MPB gene comes down through the mothers line then I've had it with a vengeance! :cautious:

I gave 1mg fin a whirl starting at the end of last year for around three months but the side effects became apparent towards the end of that stint and they cleared up around two weeks after I stopped taking the med, less than stellar erections and watery semen, it happened overnight after the intial few months of fault free use - not the greatest for a guy of my age.

Pics taken yesterday, forgive the misery guts face! Recommendation from them is 3000 grafts focusing on the hair line, temples and front third of the head.

Their initial consultation was 100% professional for what it is worth - no hard sell rubbish, couldn't ask for better. These are some of the pics I gave them.

_20200716_145203.JPG

_20200716_144947.JPG

_20200716_145140.JPG

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Probably best to start your own thread but I`ll reply. 3000 will make a huge difference, it`ll provide a nice hairline and density behind.
Shame you suffered sides as having a HT without meds is risky. Have you looked into Topical Finasteride? Maybe just Minoxidil.

A

ABN_32

Probably best to start your own thread but I`ll reply. 3000 will make a huge difference, it`ll provide a nice hairline and density behind.
Shame you suffered sides as having a HT without meds is risky. Have you looked into Topical Finasteride? Maybe just Minoxidil.

I'll put a thread up for sure; but appreciate your comments, I've mooched around here without signing up for ages so I know that your advice is always solid. I gave topical fin a quick consideration but it appears that getting ones hands on it in the UK is tough, I haven't tried Minoxidil, I did wonder if I was too far go for it, tnh.

E

ethanaidenies

I'll put a thread up for sure; but appreciate your comments, I've mooched around here without signing up for ages so I know that your advice is always solid. I gave topical fin a quick consideration but it appears that getting ones hands on it in the UK is tough, I haven't tried Minoxidil, I did wonder if I was too far go for it, tnh.

I am interested to see your new hairline.