• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Natural hairline restoration in Female hair transplants - 1500 grafts, 12-months journey

• Thread starter Eugenix Hair Sciences
  • Start date
Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
1500 grafts and a 12-months journey - A detailed video on natural hairline restoration in Female hair transplants at Eugenix Hair Sciences, India

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Fabulous transformation for this lady. Her hairline looks very natural.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I do see inexperienced clinics try to lower female hairlines that have resulted in low density and an unnatural appearance but you`re clinics are producing these great results.

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Eugenix Hair Sciences

Valued member
I do see inexperienced clinics try to lower female hairlines that have resulted in low density and an unnatural appearance but you`re clinics are producing these great results.
Thank you. What you have said is so correct. The last thing any patient would want is a botched hairline or uneven density in the hairline zone.

M

mania

This is exceptional results I have seen a nice resutls of hair transplant surgery I think working very good for women...