• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Need advise

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi guys
My story
Had 3 hair transplants 2003,2008,2010
Not happy with angles and scars
Also my hair is fine to style
Had enough of concealers etc
I want to just clipper my hair a no 1 guard and just get on with my life
When I clipper my hair short the transplants look too course,toothbrush appearance,also scars look bad
My aim is to have beard hair into the scars and maybe fue into scars
I also want all the transplants removed put back into hairline at a better angle ie flat
I just want to keep hair very short
Less matanience
Here are pics
I will have smp at a later date just to give the hair a boost and hide areas better
Thanks guys.

20200625_132700.jpg20200609_164245.jpg20200604_173223.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Phil.
Have you ever had your scalp laxity checked out to see if a HT doctors is confident enough that a scar revision could possibly work? There is a risk of stretching again though.
If you do go for beard and scalp grafts into the scars it could work out well providing they grow ok which they seem to do. Have some of them is angled grafts punched out and placed elsewhere. Then see what you want to do.

P

Philwhitehouseuk

Hi mate
No not had it checked out by dr but I know my back of head feels really tight

M

mania

I think you need to choose the best hair restoration clinic and and experince surgeon to perfrom FUE hair transplant nicely....

Y

yogeshmander

Experts says 8k grafts are enough in one man's life. I think you have no need of more transplants. But for the scars consult once with your dermatologist.