• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

NW6 final result after 2 HT's and 7267 grafts - Dr's Ball & Karadeniz

H

HairGuy

Valued member
I thought I would post final photos after my 2 HT's with comparison photos, to make it easier for people to see the change starting from NW6. Hopefully this will help some people who are NW6 about what can be done, although I'm not sure if my result is average for a NW6 with 7267 grafts or if people would expect a better result.

First HT:
Mr Ball: 3394 grafts, 6360 hairs, FUT

Second HT:
Dr Karadeniz: 3873 grafts, 8803 hairs, combined FUT (3150 grafts) and FUE (723 grafts)

I have around 2-3k grafts available from my donor hair that I may use in the coming years.

I started Finasteride 1mg daily and Minoxidil foam once daily around 3 months before my first HT. I have recently stopped the Minoxidil.

The Y1 photos are 1 year after my first HT and the Y2 photos are 1 year after my last HT. I have to say the Y1 photos probably look thinner due to the gel I was using at the time and also the way I combed my hair.

4708_181154_120000000.jpg

4708_181154_220000000.jpg

4708_181154_310000000.jpg

4708_181154_510000000.jpg

4708_181154_410000000.jpg

4708_181155_010000000.jpg

4708_181155_120000000.jpg

Last edited:
JoeTillman

JoeTillman

Valued member
Hairguy,

I think that your result is about right considering the number of grafts you're had and considering where you started you have achieved a very strong final outcome.

I also agree that the gel you have in your hair in the one year post-surgery #1 images definitely takes away from the final result from Dr. Ball. Gell is the worst for making hair look thinner. Overall you have a dramatic improvement from your starting point. Congratulations.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Simply awesome , huge improvement from pre op, your hair looks great. both doc have done a very good job, why did you change the doc, since the first procedure was so successful,

H

HairGuy

Valued member
JoeTillman wrote:
Hairguy,

I think that your result is about right considering the number of grafts you're had and considering where you started you have achieved a very strong final outcome.

I also agree that the gel you have in your hair in the one year post-surgery #1 images definitely takes away from the final result from Dr. Ball. Gell is the worst for making hair look thinner. Overall you have a dramatic improvement from your starting point. Congratulations.
Thanks Joe and thank you for the advice you gave me when I was considering Dr K - your faith in him helped me decide to choose him

H

HairGuy

Valued member
SADbutTRUE wrote:
Simply awesome , huge improvement from pre op, your hair looks great. both doc have done a very good job, why did you change the doc, since the first procedure was so successful,
It was really a financial decision as HT's in Turkey are much cheaper than the UK

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You've achieved a very good result when comparing your first pre op pictures. Good growth and coverage that looks very natural.
Thanks for the update.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Just Brilliant mate congratulations and your hair looks awesome am wrapped for you ¬b`