• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Pop star Ryan Beaumont from boy band Road trip has a Hair Transplant

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Just seen that Ryan Beaumont from teen favourites boy band Road trip (no idea who they are but my daughter does lol) has undergone a HT at Jeremy Mconells Hair of Istanbull. His treatment made the headlines in the Sun Newspaper this week.

ROADTRIP singer Ryan Beaumont shocked fans when he chopped off his long hair to undergo a hair transplant at Jeremy McConnell’s luxury Hair of Istanbul clinic in Turkey.
The 24-year-old’s decision to lop off his locks is a common one ahead of a hair transplant as it aids the surgeon carrying out the procedure.

The five-piece boyband enjoyed the high life in Istanbul around Rye’s op, visiting the city’s sights and dining at the famous Salt Bae restaurant where they enjoyed a gold steak.
Jeremy, 29, who recently welcomed the birth of his first child with girlfriend Katie McCreath, remained at home with daughter Storm, but he did support Ryan from afar.

A Source said “The choice to treat the group has not been without its own problems as some of their passionate fans are deeply upset at Ryan shaving his head.
“Although a hair transplant in the long-term means more hair, in the short-term the band will look less cute boy band and more 1960’s rock band.

"However, Jeremy is seeking to show that treatment overseas can be a great experience and that hair loss and transplant treatment is not just for older men.”
In breaking the stigmas of cosmetic surgery, Jeremy has worked to encourage influencers to attend his clinic and to document their journey.

Hope it works out for him below are a few pics of his before and straight after surgery.

Not sure he needed surgery myself and he seems very young in my opinion. Just hope hes on hairloss meds or he could regret this decision in the future.
Before

Screenshot_20200201-135809_Google.jpg

After
Screenshot_20200201-135959_Google.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There is a Youtube video about this. It looks like the whole band got a hair transplant. What a bad decision these young guys have made all for the sake of publicity.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I took a look at their clinic via their 3d virtual tour, it looks like a posh marble hotel but not a microscope insight. Maybe they were in a cupboard and the power sockets are hidden.

hoi.png

S

smokeybacon

We make some silly mistakes when we´re young I guess. Did a search on them, you have to think who is advising these lads and if anyone has the wellbeing in mind.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Bloody hell didnt realise they had all had one Bigmac thanks for the heads up will have a nosey on YouTube....I hope they dont live to regret this but I have a feeling they might unfortunately:(

Doesnt look much like a surgical type room does it....looking at it I would have thought this was more like a room where SMP would be done and not a Hairtransplant.

What I dont get is the lad had a great head of hair anyway so what's the transplant all about anyway.

Pete from Farjo

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
I honestly despair at stories like this. I've never heard of him but if that's a recent pic then what on earth is he doing getting a transplant? Ridiculous.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a still from the YouTube front picture. Look at the design.
DCAE99FE-2CF6-4BCB-BAA1-A41C381B161E.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The number of clinics who can`t design a natural hairline and operate on young patients for publicity is unreal. In ten years I`d say there will be a lot of unhappy patients seeking help, all praying for hair cloning.

MrPierre

MrPierre

They really have not taken into account how patient's will look in their later years. This hairline is way too exact.