• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Prohairclinic - August - hair pigmentation treatment

M

Montalbano

Hello everybody!
I had my first and second session of hair treatment at Prohairclinic last month.
I first went for a trico but ended up doing SMP, convincing myself that a more permanent solution was what I really wanted.
I'm pretty satisfied with the results til now but I am looking forward to the 3rd and final session where the color should be intensified and my ugly scar treated…
I'll let you know what I think of the end result if you want! ;-)
Cheers!

M

Montalbano

Here's a picture ! It's reddish because I had just shaved.
Any chance you can share some pictures?

IMG_0489 (1).JPG

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to tell how it looks with the close up. Have you an image from further away? What scar do you have?

M

Montalbano

Hard to tell how it looks with the close up. Have you an image from further away? What scar do you have?
Here's another picture of the front and one showing a part of the scar.
picture1.jpg
picture2.png

V

Viking

What are those black Marks? The top looks good, the scar looks like it needs more work in the wider part though?

M

Montalbano

The black marks are what's left of an attempt to "camouflage" the scar under my hair by a tattoo… VERY BAD IDEA executed by a very bad tattoo "artist" who used the kind of ink that can't be removed even after a dozen of lazer treatments…. As for the scar, SMP hasn't been applied to it yet. This should be done this coming Friday.

V

Viking

That explains things, thank you for clearing that up. Good luck for Friday.

C

cizinec

The black marks are what's left of an attempt to "camouflage" the scar under my hair by a tattoo… VERY BAD IDEA executed by a very bad tattoo "artist" who used the kind of ink that can't be removed even after a dozen of lazer treatments…. As for the scar, SMP hasn't been applied to it yet. This should be done this coming Friday.

Wouldn't it be better to try to remove those with a Laser?
Or they'll try to conceal it?