• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Propecia Prescriptions

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone who needs a Prescription for Propecia can do so by emailing the following doctor who is a hair transplant patient.

I`ve met this doctor in person,he is a caring and legitimate guy which is why i`m comfortable posting his details here.

bm.

07-10-2015 Sorry he no longer prescribes it however you can purchase it from the online shop by clicking on the banner at the top of the page or see your own GP who may prescribe it.

north country boy

north country boy

Valued member
Hi bm, do you know how much he charges for proscar, cheers NCB

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi NCB.

I`m not sure if he was offering Proscar,you could drop him an email and ask as he is a very helpful guy.

bm.

Peachy

Peachy

Hi Bigmac,

I'm getting low on Fin and trying really hard not to buy rat poison or even worse online. I saw this post and wondered what the deal is? Does the doc sell propecia or just the prescription? *nl

Cheers Peachy

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Peachy,I`ll email him and double check as i`ve not heard from him in a long time.

M

markjoetay

hey buddy don't wait for doc's email. emedoutlet sells propecia fin for 46 bucks for 90 days supply.

Peachy

Peachy

Hi Markjoetay,

Thanks for the heads up but this is a prescribed drug here in the UK and could/may be illegal to import. I got my fin via Dr Ashcroft after a phone consultation, all nice and legal ;)

Peachy

Peachy

Peachy

Hi HCB, depends on what you want, I went for generic fin myself and it cost £80 for 3 boxes of 28 5mg tablets...umm think that's 420 days supply. Best thing is though it's legal and is not rat poison from some dodgy internet site. Cheers Peachy

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
If anyones interested I just got my batch of Fin for this year off Dr Ashcroft. If you want the brand name proscar it's 3 packs of proscar for £120 or 4 for £150. Or if you want a supply of long dated generic finasteride (end of August 2012), produced by Pfizer it's 3 packs for £80, 4 packs for £100, 6packs for £140. I had a supply of generic finasteride this time. If you go to your actual GP I suspect you'd get it alot cheaper.

Shang

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
I get mine from Dr Ashcroft... but may give your contact a go this time round Big M... not saying there is any problem with where I get mine from.. but never hurts to have an alternative

Timbo

Last edited:
A

andyking

I'm on Propecia hair loss treatment and buying genuine generic propecia finasteride from emedoutlet.com - These guys are cheapest on internet, supply best generic medicine, and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY for just $16/-