• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Propecia Side Effects....

A

andyking

The biggest side effect of propecia is sexual side effect. Number of people asked me about Sex drive and sex desire.

Sexual Drive and Sexual Desire are two different things.

Sexual desire is whether you WANT TO DO it. Sexual Drive is whether you CAN DO IT. So WANT TO DO is is your internal thought or your wish, which is not affected by Finasteride. Now sexual drive that is CAN DO IT is followed after WANT TO DO IT, which may affect by Finasteride. According to my experience, Finasteride can hamper your CAN DO IT. It does not hamper your WANT TO DO IT. So If you have a desire, the drive is possible. And drive may not be possible, if you take finasteride.

However It is my experience that as your body gets used to Propecia finasteride, sexual side effect slowly disappears in a couple of months.

I am buying propecia from emedoutlet. These guys are best in quality and fast in delivery. Propecia 1mg costs $ 16/- for ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY. Recently, I have recd 15% discount coupon. The discount coupon number is 5234E. You also can take an advantage of free shipping with code 4848B - You can use either Discount code or free shipping code, you can not use both at a time. If any one of you want to buy propecia and want to take advantage of discount or free shipping, you can try these coupon codes. I believe it should work for you also. :D

A

anthonynelson

The whole idea of sexual drive and desire just got cleared anyway. But every human being fantasize and it's normal to be so.

D

drrenuka

A number of males have suffered erectile dysfunction, impotence, low libido and gynecomestica after using Propecia. The shattering truth for these males is that the side effects did not disappear after ceasing finasteride. The shattering truth is that years later these individuals are still suffering in silence with a seriously reduced quality of life due to erectile dysfunction and impotence. It is not know exactly what causes these changes and how to screen individuals before treatment.

alicia0945

alicia0945

drrenuka wrote:
A number of males have suffered erectile dysfunction, impotence, low libido and gynecomestica after using Propecia. The shattering truth for these males is that the side effects did not disappear after ceasing finasteride. The shattering truth is that years later these individuals are still suffering in silence with a seriously reduced quality of life due to erectile dysfunction and impotence. It is not know exactly what causes these changes and how to screen individuals before treatment.
hmmft, I didn't know the effects of using Propecia until I read this post.. Thanks for sharing your information..

DJNathan

DJNathan

I think it helps to discuss what the side-effects are because we all are susceptible to different conditions.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
What I thought were Propecia side effects was actually a water infection, so i'm ok for sides.

H

Hair Falling Causes

I never thought that Propecia can cause any sexual side effect. But anyway it is good information to share with.

A

arjhay101

I never thought that that product has that side effect. Thanks for sharing those information. Keep it up!

L

laurahill

I is the drug which is used for hair loss is responsible for sexual problems.
Propecia is the best drug used for male baldness and which prevents the damage the hair follicle and improve the hair growth.
Propecia is always taking by some medical consultation.Proper dosage or more amount of dosage may affect the sexual health so the people should not be take propecia without some medical prescription.Propecia only causes sexual side effects but it does not affects the reproductive organ or fertility.

J

jim07

Propecia is the name of the drug Finasteride prescribed in 1mg doses to combat hair loss in men. Propecia side effects include some forms of sexual dysfunction which may alarm some users.Just what is the evidence and are there any statistics to help us evaluate the risks involved with the side effects of Propecia?

The effects of Propecia and the side effects were noted on 1,553 males who took Propecia over a 2 year period.Clinical trials produced the following statistics for Propecia side effects:

* Decrease in sexual desire: 1.8%
* Problems with erection: 1.3%
* Decrease in semen volume ejaculated: 1.2%

To put these figures into perspective, when monitoring Propecia's side effects, 3.8% experienced some kind of sexual dysfunction while 2.1% of the men using a placebo also experienced the same problems.Additionally, these side effects were reversible in the men who discontinued taking Propecia and within some weeks they had disappeared.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve heard of people having accelerated hairloss whilst using this, these people may be the unlucky ones who suffer side effects of which this can be one.

Brianthecat

Brianthecat

If your worried about Propecia or what ever drug your taking is causing side effects just go see your Doctor or even simpler still stop taking the drug.
or go for Matt.Gardson's method.... think it's perfectly safe

A

ajordan

All good point check this out if it helps:

27773yrwo4mn2md2fofler6x64.hop.clickbank.net/

no links allowed.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Anyone that believes what big drug companies tell them probably also believes the moon is made of cheese.

Last edited:
E

El Nino

Valued member
I have been taking finasteride for over 3 years now but I did stop taking it last christmas. I am now back on it.

The reason I stopped it was because my weight was yo yoing up and down all the time. I don't exercise and my diet has never changed and it only happened after I started the fin. I believe it does mess around with a man's hormone balance.

Has anyone else noticed a difference with their weight while taking it?

P.S As for my sexual desire and performance? To describe this I would borrow Nike's motto, Just Do It.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I`ve had no side effects whatsover and i`ve been on Proscar for over 5 years.

J

jim07

I personally agree with that concern. As a male with moderate hair loss, and a desire to keep my sex drive right where it is, I have been looking for a different solution. And I want to share what I have found with you. Male pattern baldness can be combated naturally. In fact there are several ways to achieve hair regrowth without drugs or suffering propecia side effects.

Last edited: