• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Proscar before after pictures at 4 month mark

Masher

Masher

Hey dudes
Just thought I would post some progress pictures-I am sure the crown is filling in which is great at the 4 month mark however-I am equally aware that as a qualified Hypnotherapist you can convince yourself that this is the case.
So I thought I had better throw myself at the mercy of your better judgment-just Proscar on its own a quarter tablet a day-with no real side effects to speak of.
Mash

Attachments

• RE-SIZED FROM ABOVE.jpg
    RE-SIZED FROM ABOVE.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,353
Masher

Masher

here is the 4 month picture.

Attachments

• IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2,372
Masher

Masher

Hair is slightly longer in the first picture taken pre meds in Dec 08.

Masher

Masher

Same time but hair towel dried.

Attachments

• IMG_1045.jpg
    IMG_1045.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,953
Masher

Masher

Same time pick is at 4 months not Dec 08! LOL
will post again at 6 month mark and then 9 month mark as that should create a good contrast if any by then ;)
Mash

Masher

Masher

Oh bugger-yes I first noticed the right side of my crown growing little white hairs which have thickened and darkened the same process seems to be happening on the left side now.
It is quite exciting really probably similar to waiting for transplanted hairs to make an appearance!
Hope this is informative and educational I am sure Janna will approve! ;)
Mash

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Very hard to say really since the quality of the photos are not the same. However, it does appear like there has been a small change for the better.

NN

NotGoing2GoBald

NotGoing2GoBald

Mash,

I agree it is very difficult to tell w/these photos, but your hair does look better in the four month photos regardless if its due to length or not. The fact that you started growing new hairs which are now thickening up is DEF. a sign fins working on you, that is what your saying correct?

It's cool that your doing a web-log of your proscar experience. I'm hoping for good results from it as well. Good luck & keep us posted. Z:B

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Agree it's a bit difficult to tell by the pics but big KUDO's to you for documenting!!

¬b` Best of luck with the meds!

Spex

Looks like there is am improvement there Masher - keep documenting in similar conditions to gain an accurate control. 4 months is only the start so now things should hopefully really start to take off if a good responder.

Remember the main role of propecia/proscar is to maintain what you've got anything else is a bonus.

Grow well!:::C

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It is hard to tell but good to hear that you are seeing new gowth.

Keep us updated.

Cheers bm.

Masher

Masher

Ok here is another one I took the same day in better light conditions- trouble id the spot light is bleaching out the right side a little-I will try and document with much clearer pictures in future in natural light etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,203
Last edited:
Masher

Masher

And here is one I took at 3 month when I noticed little hairs coming through and thickening.
So I took out the wife's mascara and highlighted them for future reference....ohh errr ...LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,008
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
I do think that there is a subtle improvement.

NN