• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

PRP

M

Mr T

Valued member
I was just wondering if there are any further updates on this treatment? perhaps some more pictures?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Not seen anything to convince me this is a viable solution to hairloss.After all the initial postings its all gone very quiet.If patients had grown noticeable amounts of hair i`d like to see them but none of them seem to have posted anything.

Plus its not exactly cheap and has never been clinicly proven.I would not pay to have this procedure.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Mr T,did you ever get PRP as i remember you were wanting to try it.

M

Mr T

Valued member
i will be giving it a go most likely end of august with Dr Rogers

I have lost more native hair, so gone back to wearing a cap and hiding away

:eek:(

going to see dr feller in december for a 3rd ht

i have good laxity, so hoping for 2,500 minimum, dont think i will need much on the front 2/3rds as i have 5000 grafts transplanted there already...

then my crown area will be left, not expecting all crown to be done on my 3rd visit

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
How much is Dr Rogers chargeing for this and has he shown you any results.

Sorry to hear you have lost more native hair but all the best for your next procedure.

M

Mr T

Valued member
thanks

:eek:)

still need to speak to him before i go ahead

he's charging £500, including the roller which u keep for next time

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Have you seen any proof that PRP actually does anything as i have not.

M

Mr T

Valued member
no

gonna ask to see pics...

When I spoke to Dr Rogers on the phone, he said there has been slight improvement in patients, but he also stated that it is also early days for this...

when/if i decide, i shall post monthly pics...

not that they will show much as im having my ht in december...