• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Refining Hairline - Dr. Paul Shapiro

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I recall posting this result of Dr. Paul Shapiro when his patient was 6 months post op

I have recent pictures which are 1 year post op. I asked why we didn't have a frontal face shot and Matt stated the work was mainly on the sides so the work/results would not show much from the front. I happen to disagree - the intra op pics show some work done so he apologizes. Here are the two "after" side shots along with pre-op and intra op pics.

Graft Count and Hair Count

1 hairs - 663

2 hairs - 742

3 hairs - 171

4 hairs - 4

Total: 1580 = 2676 hairs

Slide1-1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Matt was able to locate a frontal shot too - it was mismarked. Bless him for tracking it down - he kept bothering him that there wasn't a after photo from the front so he kept looking......so, thanks, Matt!

mrussfront.jpg

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
Janna..

Great result for so many grafts..... yet another hairline that looks so natural no-one would believe this guy had had an HT even if he told them.

Tim

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
timuk wrote:
Janna..

Great result for so many grafts..... yet another hairline that looks so natural no-one would believe this guy had had an HT even if he told them.

Tim

Just tried to edit the above post but cant...

Wanted to correct the mistake I made.... meant to say "Great result for the number of grafts"... sorry !

Tim.... (I blame NN, he will not give it back)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Here is a picture of Tim after the switch. We both have been functioning OK with half but occasionally it certainly is a problem.[):h::

Attachments

• ee34.jpg
    ee34.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 862
Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Oh ya. Great post Janna. Very nice change. This is extremely natural. Made a hell of a diffence for so few grafts.

NN

D

dazza uk

Valued member
wow, looks amazing. And love the style and the highlights look great!

janna

janna

Valuable Member
I've added a before and after frontal shot.

Thanks all for your feedback. This patient's age is 31 currently and he is on ht medications (? of his age came up on HTN).

Cheers!