• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Regaine/Rogaine foam supplier

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Decided to try Regaine foam again in a few months time and was wandering where people purchase it from now in the UK.

I was on it ages back but developed itchy eyelids::;mb, my GP said he wasn't sure if it was related to the foam or not and that it could have just been an infection....... i gave it up anyway incase but as they are now fine i am thinking it was just a pure coincidence and i want to try it again

Used to get mine from a decent supplier before....but they took ages to come so am looking for an alternative.

Bullit

T.C

T.C

Bullit, I got 4 cans from biovea and its still 59 quid for 4 I think,couldnt find the real thing cheaper anywhere else !.I am just experimenting on my temple points,7 weeks in and some wispy hairs on the weaker side so will use for 4 months and see how it goes.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Thanks dude thats awesome! Just ordered i will let you know how i get on.....keep us updated on your progression with it too please.

Warm wishes BN

T.C

T.C

I will do mate,I havent been around for a while but just read about your latest op and I am really impressed with SMG's work on you ! and a great write up on the hotels etc also,bravo!.

bullitnut

bullitnut

T.C wrote:
I am really impressed with SMG's work on you ! and a great write up on the hotels etc also,bravo!.
Thnakyou buddy they have done a great job, and much appreciated regarding the write upZ:B

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Be good if you can document your progress with pictures.

Good luck.

baldasabadger10

baldasabadger10

Valued member
TC and BN do they charge for delivery and how long did it take to arrive?