• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Research promed hair

M

Mikeyc

Does anyone have any good/bad reviews with Promedhair?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Mikeyc. I had a look at their Instagram page and watched a few of the videos on there. Some hairlines looked ok while others looked too rounded or straight and some looked stalky. I noticed none of them were wearing any kind of magnification. This often leads to multi graft units placed in the hairline.
I see they have thousands of likes on the images and videos with no comments. The odd one may have one or two comments. These ratios don`t add up and usually suggest paid for likes. It`s very common on social media for companies or people to have tens of thousands of followers that are simply paid for. This applies to Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.

Take your time researching, have a few online consultations, compare what you`ve been advised.

Best of luck with it.

B

BrownKalani

Does anyone have any good/bad reviews with Promedhair?
I had a hair transplant there last year. My hair was falling out on the front and sides of my head.
I think I was even late for a hair transplant because they did it so well, I said why didn't I have it done before.
Let me briefly talk about the process; When I first noticed a gap in my hair, I started researching. I thoroughly learned which method works and how it should be done. Then I talked to several places. In the end, I chose the clinic I trusted the most in the price range I determined and went and interviewed.
Of course, I called first and got information. Then they set the date and the action was taken.

H

HarryLeo

A surgeon cuts a long and narrow piece of skin from the back of your scalp during FUT surgery. Individual hair follicles are extracted and re-implanted along the hairline. This is the most common and least expensive treatment, although it can leave a lengthy scar. If you have short hair, the scar may be visible, but longer hair normally hides it. If you want more details to check out the page all about beauty relevant.

B

BrownKalani

Attachments

• ee.jpg
    ee.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 90
  • ea.jpg
    ea.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 92
S

smokeybacon

Of course
You had it done last years so must be about 12 months. The hair density is a little patchy in areas- For me I would hope the hairline had a better density, but also softened up a little. For me it is a little man made looking, straight. But your hair coverage is certainly improved.