• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Revive hair and skin clinic!!!

H

Help98765

Valued member
Hi I was considering revive and hair skin clinic in Essex to rectify my hair transplant which I had in 2017 3672 grafts

750 grafts FUT and 1500 grafts from beard transplant

I was wondering if anyone had any experience or information on the clinic and Dr Pragyan Sahu?

Also wanted to know how reliable best-hair-clinics is? She and her clinic are in the top category, that's how I found her and the clinic in the first place

Thank you!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The site you refer to is a directory, a bit like Yellow pages.

H

Help98765

Valued member
So does it not mean much if a clinic is in the top care category?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I would say no. That's not to say the clinic is not any good, they may do excellent work.

H

Help98765

Valued member
What would be the best qualifications to look out for exept being on the ISHR board

H

Help98765

Valued member
Are DHI procedures much superior as their done all by the main surgeon

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Look at the results, ask to speak with patients if possible.
DHI is only done by DHI clinics. This is their description/method for doing FUE.
What the non DHI clinics are offering. They will use some sort of implanter pen to place the grafts. A lion or choi implanter for example. Otherwise they will use placement forceps to insert the grafts.
FUE means the extraction part of the hair transplant.
You either have an FUE or a FUT (STRIP) They are the 2 types of transplants. Then the grafts will be placed with forceps or an implanter pen.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
I would consult with more than one clinic dude...especially if it's a repair as you cant afford to make another mistake....take your time and have a good read of this site would be my advice...dont rush into another surgery based on a yellow pages type site....get some real advice and read real patient reviews etc.

H

Help98765

Valued member
Currently I'm considering

Vinci hair clinic - harley Street
Timeless hair clinic - harley Street
Revive hair and skin clinic- Essex

Thinking of getting a consultation with all of them, any idea of who would be the best option or if there's someone else I should consider?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Both the Maitland and Farjo clinics would be a good choice to consult with... Out of the three you chose I've only seen results from Vinci who used to post on here a few yrs ago and had some decent results.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi Friend

Have to agree with Bullitnut here , Consult with Clinics who have proven track records and meet patients who have been to the same , please I emplore you not to sit in a chair with a Surgeon with no track record or go to a Clinic with no track record , research please