• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Scalp Micropigmentation Clinic in Toronto Area

Enhanced Scalp

Enhanced Scalp

Hi,

My name is James Christopher, I'm an Scalp Micropigmentation practitioner in Vaughan, ON. Canada (Toronto Area)

Having experienced hair loss myself, I discovered scalp micropigmentation as an option. I did my research on hair transplants, finasteride, minoxidil, etc and what I found these are not good options for me. I decided to undergo an smp treatment and it changed my life forever. I decided to learn it from one of the best practitioners in the world and the rest is history.

My company is Enhanced Scalp, and my office is in Vaughan, ON near Vaughan Mills. If you'd like to find out more about SMP, please don't hesitate to reach out for a friendly chat. Having went through the process myself I too had many question. I look forward to helping men and women suffering from any type of hair loss.

enhancedscalp.com
[email protected]

Enhanced Scalp

Enhanced Scalp

Sorry didn't see this reply. Here you go.

A smp touch, FUE cover up (2nd session) and And a density fill.

Note these are immediate after treatment and redness will subside in 24 to 36 hrs typically.
IMG_20211009_234853_796.jpg
IMG_20211007_123121_446.jpg
IMG_20211003_182514_135.jpg
IMG_20211003_182514_167.jpg

Enhanced Scalp

Enhanced Scalp

sorry I am not too savvy with finding the link, I just tried finding it. Mind posting it here or sending me a message with it, I will take a look.

Enhanced Scalp

Enhanced Scalp

Hey brother I reviewed your photos. I'd recommend getting smp done to conceal these better.

Philw

I had fue into bottom scar
Didnt work poor growth
Yeah i think smp is way to go but cant afford it
Thanks for advice pal

Enhanced Scalp

Enhanced Scalp

Thanks mate, wish I was able to help. But honestly it isn't too bad brother. Try not dwelling on it too much.

Wish you all the best.