• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Scar Repair with Beard Hair Dr Bisanga

E

ejj

Attachments

• 3rd jan 2.jpg
    3rd jan 2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,881
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the update ejj, new growth is looking good at present.

Take care.

Bm.

M

mars

Valued member
Looks good..how simliar is your beard hair to your scalp hair?

E

ejj

Hi Mars ,

My beard hair is less grey ! but thicker , its blended really well with the surrounding hair and Dr Bisanga has a natural ability to get the growth direction spot on , the only way I can tell the difference in the pictures is due to the colour of the transplanted hair

regards
ejj

M

mars

Valued member
It looks to have blended in perfectly,going by the photos its hard to see a difference between scalp hair and beard hair.

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi ejj

Thank you for your update and looking good so far and glad you are benefiting from it and more to come. Look forward to seeing you in the flesh again soon.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
Going back to your first post and comparing pictures the improvement so far is huge.

E

ejj

thanks very much for the comments guys , its well hard being a repair patient , as we just want to look normal again rather than disfigured

If anyone wants to see my results in person I will be at the meet in Manchester on Saturday

cheers

ejj

E

ejj

Quick update , picture taken today at nearly 10 months post op !

regards

ejj

Attachments

• 4th 3rd 2012.jpg
    4th 3rd 2012.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 1,574
topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
EJJ had to go back to get a visual on the before from your first post. That improvement has got to be a huge relief as the area was completely bald before, good for you.

E

ejj

Hi Topcat

Here is a picture of the lower strip scar ,its showing were Dr Bisanga grafted into half of the scar with the plan to go for the other half this coming May .

The picture shows were the grafting stops, and the left side of the scar untouched pictured bright white remains .

cheers

ejj

Attachments

• 19th March.jpg
    19th March.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,482
Last edited:
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Many thanks ejj for the updates. See you soon in the flesh.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
You`ve had great growth so far, when we met in Manchester it was easy to see the new growth in your scarred area`s.

topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
EJJ nice to see you are making progress. I €™m sure it wasn €™t easy making the decision to have fue removed from your face with all the scarring you experienced in the past with other clinics. No matter how sure you are the scars kind of have a haunting effect and sometimes it just keeps you from doing anything.

Having that fear lifted is kind of a big relief as you can now move forward. At least that is how it was for me.

E

ejj

many thanks for the comments , sched for second procedure is May so be good to get 2 repair procedures out of the way !

cheers

ejj

Last edited:
E

ejj

just packed and ready for my flight to Brussels tomorrow ,

procedure Tues am , round 2 of my repair , will update with pics when i get back and get over my `jet lag ` ....

cheers

ejj