• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Scar Repair with Beard Hair Dr Bisanga

E

ejj

I took this picture yesterday,outside in bright daylight , huge improvement feels a lot warmer in this cold weather

thanks for the support and comments

all the best

ejj

Attachments

• picture 20 months post.jpg
    picture 20 months post.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,487
Last edited:
E

ejj

I took this photograph a couple of years ago . Its taken before i started my repair journey , i think it represents how far i have come in a relatively short period of time

Regards

ejj

Attachments

• before repair.JPG
    before repair.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,471
sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Hi ejj

Thank you for the update.

As you say the photos give a good contrast so far and glad the scar also feels warmer as is often the case, not only because of the hair but the improvement in vascularity that is achieved.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
nice improvement ,you have any plans for more work or are you happy where you are at.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi ejj

Thanks for the update just went back to the start of your thread again , you have come a long long way my freind that scar was bad ,Its all come together now for you and thier is still a lot more growth to come from your last session,am really pleased for you buddy you deserve it,you must be over the moon

Take care I care

D

E

ejj

Thanks for the comments. I have taken some photographs today of the other side of my head, left side, that is also undergoing repair from earlier poor strip procedure.

Pictures show consultation, post op, and ten months later.
A lot of the grafts just grew, and didnt fall out and enter the resting phase after this procedure.

Regards

ejj

Attachments

• 11 months left 7.JPG
    11 months left 7.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,479
E

ejj

Ten months post op

Attachments

• left side 1 Feb 2013.jpg
    left side 1 Feb 2013.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,441
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi ejj

Thanks for posting great to see the before and after pictures , a huge improvement my freind really pleased for you , them scars were terrible but now no more their is only one way for you on this journey and thats forward

All the very best always

Take Care I Care

sl

sl

Hi ejj

Coming in really well, many thanks for updating. The skin has also changed colour so not only about more hair but improved vascularity.

Hope it has made a real difference for you so far and of course you have more to come when soon in the chair again.

Sparky

Sparky

Valued member
And to think, actual Dr's gave you that scarring! How can they live with themselves? Whoever did this should be ashamed of themselves!

I'm glad you finally found a great clinic that had the skill to make your situation much better, that scarring is so much better now, congrats!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Getting there slowly but surely mate, it's looking so much better.

All the best.

Bm.

E

ejj

Here are some pictures of my crown post op, and at six months post procedure. I had 420 beard grafts placed into the crown. I am returning to BHR in May for a fourth procedure, the plan is to address more of my former strip scars.

The original surgical plan was for six procedures, however growth and healing has been excellent and enabled me to graft into other areas of naturally thinning hair, this was something I never expected or thought possible.

If I stopped my repair now I would be happy.

I have no visible marks after three thousand extractions, and can safely extract more as the donor has been well managed, and no surrounding hairs have been damaged during the extraction process.

Regards

ejj

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,573
Last edited:
E

ejj

picture 2 six months post op.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,523
E

ejj

picture 3

Thanks for the comments, thanks Bigmac.

Attachments

• 4 (2).jpg
    4 (2).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,131
sl

sl

Hi ejj

Seems like yesterday when we first spoke and then we saw you in the clinic for the first time.

Really happy for the improvement and especially so that new areas can be targeted and not ony "repair" areas as such and as you said to me the touching hair in these areas again is a good feeling and one that I and many can appreciate.

You have certainly been blessed with a good beard and a real "get out of jail card" and glad that some positives are coming from your whole history of surgery.

Thanks for updating and being willing to show step by step so far.