• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Scar Repair with Beard Hair Dr Bisanga

F

folliclediabolical

Valued member
wow that really is coming along nicely!.Its good to know people are having great results with beard hair :)

B

Boberto

Valued member
Huge improvement from where you were. All the best with the continuing growth !

E

ejj

Here are some pictures of the donor area taken after wet shaving. I have been asked if I have any white dot scarring as some people have been told during the course of their research, and at some consultations that beard extractions leave scarring. This has not been my experience after having three thousand extractions.

Thanks for the comments and I hope this helps

ejj

Attachments

• donor 2.jpg
    donor 2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,242
Last edited:
D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Looking great ejj hope your doing good buddy as always

Take care I care

D

E

ejj

Thanks Hedgehog. I have just returned from BHR after having 950 beard grafts placed into my mid scalp. I have attached a picture of the donor today 24 hours later, and will update with placement when I get the pictures from the clinic.

Many Thanks

ejj

Attachments

• Day after 950 fue.jpg
    Day after 950 fue.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,377
topccat29

topccat29

29 year HT veteran
You are so lucky to have all that beard hair.

Looks good.

D

Dazzster26

Valued member
Hi ejj

Another 950 grafts WoW your really going the distance to achieve your goals proud of you buddy you come along way already , how many grafts is that now then from the beard , picture looks good as always , I wish all the very best and hope you get Max Yield.

Take care I care

D

M

mars

Valued member
I dont think i have seen a case with as many beard grafts as yours, you donor looks great.

T

Todd

Ejj, due to the amount of extractions, has your facial and neck skin showed any signs of scarring or collagen deficiency as the years have passed by? I`m curious how the aging process looks after having so much tissue removed.

S

Scarred UP

This was some serious scarring but the updates stopped at 6 months, I'd love to see the growth at 12 months to see if it worked or not. It's from years ago so the OP may not be around now. If by some chance the OP sees this, could you post an update please?

sl

sl

BHR Clinic Patient Advisor
Yes he is very happy and willing to meet people, he is in the Manchester area and a few years ago attended a FUE meeting there and had a queue of doctors looking at him who were amazed how he had healed and the growth also. I think he has moved on from forums probably but will see if he can send me photos and as said if anyone wants to meet him in that area then just let me know also. We will do more work for him and beard to crown will continue also so we should hit 5k or so from his beard by then.

S

Scarred UP

That would be excellent if you can ask him for some recent pictures, probably better because they will show how well the repair has lasted.