• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Searching

B

basementking

Hi, I can use some help, I've been researching clinics for some time now. Every time I think I decided on a clinic I hear something and start to look all over again
As of now I have 5 clinics that I`m looking at. Anyone that has used any of them I would appreciate if you can share your experience. These are the ones.
Dr. Erkam Caymaz Hair Istanbul
Dr. Emrah Cinik
Dr. Olcay Saygin Zen Hair
Dr. Ahmet Yildirim Long Hair clinic
DR Oguz Capilclinic
If anyone has any other recomendations I`m open to them

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
You should look at the Turkish clinics who share results on here and probably add Fuecapillar and Hairline clinic... It`s a lot of work for you to sift through them all.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There seem to be thousands of clinics in Turkey right now. Cinik is a popular choice amongst people but you should find out who will do the surgery and what involvement the doctor has. I looked at a few and it seems they don`t use any form of magnification. This can result in multi grafts placed in the hairline.
What lead you to these clinics?

B

basementking

Big Mac, Just been researching off what I can find on Forms and reviews. I know some reviews may not be real though. That`s why I put the thread up hoping someone can tell me their experience with any of these or also recommend other places i should look into

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
There are a number of patients from Turkish clinics in the patient section. Take a look at their threads, if you like what you see and read then check further into the clinic. Most review only sites and social advertising platforms are littered with false reviews and incorrect information.

What is your hair loss situation?