• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Slow growers results

B

Baldingman23

Valued member
I found a clip on YouTube last night of a slower grower at month 8 the patient was very concerned about his HT and contacted his clinic who performed the surgery. They told him to at least wait till 12 months or even 18 to see the full result. His result at 18 was really good and the improvement from month 8 was massive. Just wondered if any clinics here could maybe post some of their slow growth patients results. Eg month 8 where the growth was not really there and by month 12/18 the final result was a massive improvement. I think this would help many people on here who class themselves as slow growers.

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I second this. Not had a transplant but it'll be useful to see.

K

Kelvino1987

Valued member
It would definitely be helpful. I understand that everybody’s growth rate can be different, but I don’t think I’ve seen clinics post examples on their websites or forums, (unless I’ve not spotted them), patients with slow growth who’ve achieved optimal and really good results. Seeing pictures of mainly just quick growers, it’s hard not to compare as it’s really the only measurement you have of what to possibly expect. Hopefully some clinics can share some examples?

J

josh145

It would definitely be helpful. I understand that everybody’s growth rate can be different, but I don’t think I’ve seen clinics post examples on their websites or forums, (unless I’ve not spotted them), patients with slow growth who’ve achieved optimal and really good results. Seeing pictures of mainly just quick growers, it’s hard not to compare as it’s really the only measurement you have of what to possibly expect. Hopefully some clinics can share some examples?
yeah 100 percent, maybe instead of going all out and getting the transplant could just start taking the pills for a little while and see if the hair growth gets greater over course of time