• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Smp side effect

H

Hesham

Valued member
Good day
I have seen some reviews say that this scalp can cause brain cancer.
I want to know if there is a risk from SMP?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Where have you seen these reviews or claims?

H

Hesham

Valued member
I try to share a link but the site not allowed me to share

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
If it does I believe it's very rare or there would be no tattoo industry at all and a lot of sick people out there. I've had SMP in my scars and am heavily tattooed on my arms and have had zero side effects touch wood from any inking I've had. Not saying it's not unheard of but it's certainly rare if it does which I'm very sceptical tbh dude.

H

Hesham

Valued member
If it does I believe it's very rare or there would be no tattoo industry at all and a lot of sick people out there. I've had SMP in my scars and am heavily tattooed on my arms and have had zero side effects touch wood from any inking I've had. Not saying it's not unheard of but it's certainly rare if it does which I'm very sceptical tbh dude.

Actually the smp industry became huge but most of them are not doctors but artists and no spififuc organization for the smp.
It was the 2nd time i hear that it MAY cause cancer.

M

mania

I don't think so that there have a side effect of SMP pigmentation .