• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Stars passed away

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I see Farrah Fawcett lost her battle against cancer and Michael Jackson has uddenly passed away of a suspected heart attack.

May they rest in peace.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
yup bad shit makes you kind of sit and think, these poor souls had money and material things but they couldnt live any longer than us normal folk, i think we should count our blessings. God bless you Farrah and Micheal

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
I woke up this morning and its like one of those days when people say where were you when England won the world cup, when elvis died, when princess di died, or JFK for that matter, well I was to young to remember any of those days, well except when princess Di died. He was a legend & I taught him all his dance moves, he leaves a great legacy in his music. I dont know who this Farrah chick is but thats a shame also.

Shang

Shang

Sheepish Member
i'm to young to rememeber the original charlies angel.

Favourite MJ songs?

Think mine are 'Beat it!' & 'Smooth Criminal', the Smooth Criminal video is immense.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Original Charlies Angels,wasn`t the guy called Bosley.:)