• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Tea Tree Oil to reduce post hair transplant redness

B

Boldy

Has anyone had success using Tea Trea Oil for the treatment of post hair transplant redness? The reviews are very positive for it, plus it claims to reduce scalp DHT which is a good thing if it works. I happened to come across this image which shows a fantastic outcome if it's real. I am thinking it can't hurt to give it a go.

image.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
That looks very good if it`s from Tea Tree oil only. This image is used by multiple companies selling various products claiming to be DHT blockers etc. Sometimes you find they forget to mention they are using Finasteride and Minoxidil.
However, it does get a lot of attention and lots of people rave about it. It`s not expensive, with it being a natural product I don`t see any reason not to try it.

stasy.broud

stasy.broud

tea tree oil really helps with skin inflammation (= redness). but it can be very aggressive, so it is better to mix it with another oil (coconut for example)
there is a cream with tea tree and coconut oil .. it says that from acne, but I think it meant any redness of the skin
cream from AENO, if anyone is interested
if you need a link, write :)

M

mania

I don't have any idea about the tea tea oil such heard here that it might be good

B

Browny Cheek

is this cream oily? will my pillow be dirty and oil after using aeno cream?

stasy.broud

stasy.broud

is this cream oily? will my pillow be dirty and oil after using aeno cream?
no, it is quickly absorbed and does not make the skin oily, it is better to say that it moisturizes well and promotes rapid regeneration. you can read the reviews on its site aenoacne.com (follow this link)

B

Browny Cheek

no, it is quickly absorbed and does not make the skin oily, it is better to say that it moisturizes well and promotes rapid regeneration. you can read the reviews on its site aenoacne.com (follow this link)
thanks!