• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Testing new product / Instant SMP (topical)

Brettbilon

Brettbilon

I’m the founder and CEO of a cosmeceutical brand called Plume, we presently specialize in lash/brow enhancement but, being a long time bald male who shaves his head, I thought it was time the market had an option for something instant as an alternative to procedures like SMP.
I’d like to begin a product testing group with any men who are interested in having an instant hairline rather than sport the chrome cul-du-sac. Application is less than a minute, it stays on all day, and is waterproof. The formula is 100% plant & mineral based, and it is hypoallergenic. Thanks for your interest

Attachments

• 991B8E8F-73C5-431D-AC32-C37C4DF5B56F.jpeg
    991B8E8F-73C5-431D-AC32-C37C4DF5B56F.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 120
  • DA0C8FD2-DDD7-4428-8BD1-0119E0ABB8E2.jpeg
    DA0C8FD2-DDD7-4428-8BD1-0119E0ABB8E2.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 116
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds interesting. Do you have any close ups of your head?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good. Do you think it will work on hair transplant scars?

Brettbilon

Brettbilon

Thank you. I’m certainly interested to have some folks with those scars give it a try. It presently works well on smooth skin as well as on areas where sparse hair/stubble is present, so I’d think there is a decent chance of it looking good on scarred areas.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, people will get in touch and share their thoughts on the product.

Raphael84

Raphael84

Valued member
May be interesting to see a short video of application to better understand the product

Fortes Clinic

Fortes Clinic

Seems interesting hair transplant is best way to remove scars

Kevboy

Kevboy

Valued member
I think you should ask some of your testers to post what they think of the product. Is it waterproof for swimming and excessive sweating or just out in the rain?