• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

The Principles of Good Long-Term Planning in Hair Transplantation

G

Going Bald

I`d like to thank Dr Unger for posting this information.... It helped me to make an informed decision.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
It is a great informative post and well worth reading thoroughly.

SADbutTRUE

SADbutTRUE

Valued member
Is dr.unger still active or is he retired, he has a great wealth of knowledge, I don't see any of his work online, any pat reps know about his work in the past.

Westcoaster

Westcoaster

I believe he is still active from his New York clinic. His daughter Robin Unger is a hair transplant doctor.

we can say that one may easily get rid from this hair fall problem only through the help of some necessary preventive measures. So if one really wants to protect his hair or want to stop hair falls than she must have to follow these necessary steps.

J

JoeF

Valued member
Great article, hope this can make a difference in people's lives and give knowledge on hair restoration.
One should always remember each individual situation is unique taking into accounts many different factors such as age, hair type, donor area; if you are considering hair restoration, get expert advice and if not 100% confident and sure continue to get advise and knowledge until you are fully sure of your action and your results from going ahead with hair restoration or not, and also remember to not only plan for how your hair is now but for the future.
Let's continue to spread knowledge on hair restoration.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
It's been awhile since I have fully immersed myself in a read about the topic but definitely some good stuff! I'm an expert again! LOL. Thanks Dr. Unger for the informative read.

S

SMP

Patient/image 4, the guy who had old plug work. What is the discolouration in his donor area? Had someone attempted SMP there?

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If you €™re reading this forum, read this topic. It will help you a lot.

K

kaberaglobal78

Above mentioned thread shared an important infomative and good detailed. Thank you for sharing.

Felixe

Felixe

valued member
Amazing. I`m now questioning my own plans for hairline restoration after reading this. I`m beginning to fully understand how this whole hair transplant process actually works. There are many variables to consider, I don`t want to mess up something as important as this.
Thank you Dr. Unger for sharing this article.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Felixe, take your time researching. Get it right first time.

P

profilehair01

Amazing information! it is really important to know about the medical procedure you want to go for in the future.

T

Todd

Dr. Unger, this was an aspiring article to read. Thank you for writing and sharing this. It has taught me a lot.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If you’re thinking of having a hair transplant, this is an excellent educational read.

CharlesRobinson

CharlesRobinson

thank you Dr Unger for posting this post, this will clear all the things.