• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

To get some Isolation boredom relief lets add some jokes and humorous pictures to lift our spirits in this awful time

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Ok so a lot of us are in Lock down due to this awful Virus, in order to hopefully cheer us up and relieve some of the boredom it might be a good idea to add a few funny images or jokes.......PLEASE NOTE I'M NOT MAKING LIGHT OF THE SITUATION IN ANY WAY IT'S AWFUL AND MY HEART BLEEDS FOR THOSE AFFECTED PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I'M MAKING A MOCKERY OUT OF THIS......THAT IS NOT MY INTENTION I JUST WANT TO ADD A LITTLE LIGHT INTO PEOPLES LIFE'S AT SUCH A DREADFUL TIME.

I'm currently stuck in isolation caring for my terminally ill dad and the whole thing is tearing me apart so funny pictures do cheer me up and relieve some of the boredom when stuck in the house that's all. Stay safe everyone!

'
funny 2.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

Was that board the other day i even made sure the queen had some exercise.
funny 1.jpg

Reactions: sl
S

Scarred UP

Ok so a lot of us are in Lock down due to this awful Virus, in order to hopefully cheer us up and relieve some of the boredom it might be a good idea to add a few funny images or jokes.......PLEASE NOTE I'M NOT MAKING LIGHT OF THE SITUATION IN ANY WAY IT'S AWFUL AND MY HEART BLEEDS FOR THOSE AFFECTED PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I'M MAKING A MOCKERY OUT OF THIS......THAT IS NOT MY INTENTION I JUST WANT TO ADD A LITTLE LIGHT INTO PEOPLES LIFE'S AT SUCH A DREADFUL TIME.

I'm currently stuck in isolation caring for my terminally ill dad and the whole thing is tearing me apart so funny pictures do cheer me up and relieve some of the boredom when stuck in the house that's all. Stay safe everyone!

'View attachment 13081.

Eating, watching tv, reading forums and sleep.

T

Todd

Tom retires from the Police after 30 years.

Sick of the stress, he buys 50 acres of land in Alaska as far from humanity as possible. He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it's total peace and quiet.

After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.

“Name's Jess, your neighbour from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00 . . .”

“Great,” says Tom. After six months alone out here he was ready to meet some local folks. "Thank you.”

As Jess is leaving, he stops, “Gotta warn you. Be some drinkin'.”

“Not a problem”, says Tom. “After 30 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em.”

Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. “More'n likely gonna be some fightin' too.”

“Well, I get along with people. I'll be all right! I'll be there. Thanks again.”

“More'n likely be some wild sex, too.”

“Now that‟s really not a problem,” says Tom, warming to the idea. “I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, should I wear something nice?”

“Don't much matter. Just gonna be the two of us.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Lol

Attachments

• 35399.jpg
    35399.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 337