• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Tricomin shampoo

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Tricomin[size=-1]

[/size]
main_tricomen.gif

[align=center][size=-1]Description:[/size][size=-1] This product was initially intended to be released as a hair-growthcompound. The early-stage Phase II clinical study of the product had very positive results on some of the 36 male subjects who, applied the treatment topically twice a day for 24 weeks.[/size]
[size=-1]The company has now decided to release the product as a cosmetic, rather than pursue the long and arduous FDA approval process.[/size]

[size=-1]Designed for men and women with thinning hair, Follicle Therapy Spray combines the benefits of clinically-tested Triamino Copper Nutritional Complex with an exceptional leave-in conditioner formulation. Tricomin Solution enriches your hair and scalp with a unique blend of essential amino acids, minerals and body-building ingredients. Condition and treat your hair and scalp daily by spraying liberally after shampooing. May be applied to damp or dry hair.[/size]

[size=-1]Revitalizing Shampoo combines a unique cleansing and body building formulation to bathe your scalp with essential amino acids and minerals. Revitalizing Shampoo stimulates and restores health, structure, and vitality to thinning, fine, or damaged hair. Shampoo daily, gently massaging into moistened hair and scalp, leaving on for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing. A second application may be made if desired. For best results, follow with Restructuring Conditioner and Follicle Therapy Spray after drying.[/size]

[size=-1]Using a unique moisture and nutrient-rich framework, Restructuring Conditioner helps restore your hair's natural protein and mineral balance, building structure, luster, and body onto thinning, damaged and otherwise challenged hair. The nourishing formulation stimulates, invigorates, and conditions your hair while powering-up natural defense processes with the clinically-tested Triamino Copper Nutritional Complex. When used in combination with Revitalizing Shampoo, your hair and scalp will luxuriate in the optimal environment for healthy growth and appearance. Condition daily after shampooing, gently massaging into moistened hair and scalp, leaving in for 3 to 5 minutes before rinsing. Follow with Solution Follicle Therapy Spray after drying.[/size]

[size=-1]Directions:[/size]

[size=-1]Spray as a fine mist into you scalp.[/size]

[size=-1]For shampoo and conditioner:[/size]

[size=-1]Wet hair thoroughly.
Apply a small, quarter-sized dab of shampoo to hair.
Massage into scalp and leave on hair for approximately one minute to improve effectiveness.
Rinse out thoroughly.
Unless your hair is really dirty, you don't need to repeat this process.
Ingredients:[/size]

[size=-1]Triamino Copper Nutritional Complex.[/size]

[/align]

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Found the above article while researching.

Bullitnut,you are using this shampoo,how are you finding it.

bm

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
great bm ive ditched the nioxin now in favour of this, not much of a smell but as its made by the same company that produces the graftcyte spray used post op i was sold on this before even trying it lol.

The shampoo is great and doesnt dry my scalp as much as the nioxin although i still like nioxin i just prefer this new one ITS GOT MY THUMBS UP GUYS:)

c;;9wonder if the rest of the products containing the copper peptides are as good, as it seems to be a big thing in the beauty market at the moment. After being hit with the ugly stick at birth i could do with a help)(_::

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Glad its working well for you.Does is cause dandruff at all.

bullitnut

bullitnut

ive always suffered with dandruff bm, even when i had hairc;;9 which is the main reason i started to use nizoral so if i use this shampoo with the nizoral every now and again it keeps the dandruff under control buddy:)

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
I may give it a go and see what its like.

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Never heard of this stuff... Oh to stay beautiful is such a challenge.

NN

bullitnut

bullitnut

challenge ? i thought the docababe was just blessed with great genes, or at least thats what timbo said)(_::

timuk

timuk

My member is cooler than NN's
BN..

I think "the babe" is just trying to make us wannabe babe magnets feel better about ourselves...

Timbo.... :)

J

Jojje

Valued member
i use the tricomin spray, its greate. getting weak hairs darker and some regrowth :D

bullitnut

bullitnut

i swear by this shampoo now as ive used it for a while and love it:)

bullitnut

bullitnut

Yes janna its great leaves the hair very clean and soft and it looks thicker after, i also use it on my son and daughter from time to time as its not cheap lol, they both have blond hair and it shines lovely after the conditioner is used..... my daughter has hair to her bum and it can be a handful to manage, but it combs much easier after this.

Last edited:
M

matrix

i use this shampoo 3 times per week.it leaves my hair with a lovely soft texture.i would recomend this shampoo.

bullitnut

bullitnut

just got this off their website bud, its not a concealer dude.... seems its a deep conditioner
Its made by pro cyte http://www.photomedex.com/product.php?pid=65

Last edited:
M

m7_kas

nice one for that guess i might buy the whole package and see if it works