• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

U.K Transplant clinics

R

Red87

Valued member
Hi, Totally new to this forum and have managed to trawl through a few subject areas but I'm really looking for some straight answers. I'm seriously considering getting a hair transplant in the next 6 months and want this procedure performed in the UK, however I'm struggling to pin down a clinic and decide on a surgeon ! After looking on this forum the work of the DHI hair transplant clinic has caught my eye and with offices in Glasgow and Manchester there both easily commutable. Do people have any recommendation and for clinics to look at or even avoid contact with ? Thanks in advance ;)

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
The Maitland Clinic
The Farjo Clinic
Vinci
DHI

The above all have results on this forum.

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Do plenty of research. Meet patients if possible. Take your time.
There are many DHI results and patient stories on here to view.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Couldn't agree more....having an HT is not something you should take lightly so do plenty of research and make sure you're happy with your chosen clinic dude.

bullitnut

bullitnut

Hi red how's the research coming along? Out of Curiosity what are your restoration goals? Have you any pics of your current situation?