• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

uk pop idol winner will young takes propecia

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
according to an article from ireland on line UK singer Will Young takes propecia, below is the article........ always wandered why his hair grew back i thought he wore a system.

Will Young takes pills to stop losing his hair.

The 'Hopes and Fears' singer started losing his locks four years ago so took medication in a bid to get it to grow back, and while it is working, he is worried his hair will start falling out again.

He said: "I love my hair - my barber, Paul, has given me a 50s style with a bit of a quiff. I take Propecia pills for my hair, because I started losing it four years ago.

"It's a horrible thing - it's emasculating and you just feel you aren't sexy any more. The pills worked and my hair grew back, but I am sure they'll stop working."

Attachments

• willyoung.jpg
    willyoung.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2,908
Z

zionaxel

Valued member
Its a shame it doesn ´t make him sing any better..:T:

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Seen him on the one show the other day,his hair was styled so that his hairline was hidden.

It could possibly be a hairpiece of some sort.

B

beardywierdy

What a Tool
Funny that his hair has 'grown Back' with fin- how many of us can say that? Maybe he has had a bit of FUE? Full marks to him 'coming out' though - letting people know he is on fin

Last edited: