• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

US Dollar continues its slide....Good time to schedule your HT in the U.S

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
http://online.wsj.com:80/article/SB10001424052748704597704574486631968841004.html?mod=djemalertMARKET

The dollar crossed the key $1.50 threshold against the euro today before a slight pullback, raising more concerns in Europe about the strength of the euro and the impact it might have on any nascent recovery.

European policy makers have tried in recent days to jawbone the euro lower €“ and the dollar higher €“ but markets have largely ignored the rhetoric. A strong euro makes Euro zone exports less competitive and can make imported U.S. goods cheaper.

The British pound also jumped, hitting a high of $1.6631 against the dollar as investors grew more confident that the Bank of ...

Attachments

• New%20%24.gif
    New%20%24.gif
    87.9 KB · Views: 263
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good news for US HT clinics though as its cheaper for us Brits.;)

Nervousnelly

Nervousnelly

The Coolest Member
Oh God its grim. Certainly I have a lot of cash that was transferred to Canadian banks when I figured all this was going down. Quick easy 25% gain. Tell me who else is making this?? As I have said several times also is the hard commodities like gold/silver have been sure bets. I made over 100% with silver. My broker thinks I am an idiot but he can't argue with my numbers. If I had listened to that prick in the last 5 yrs I would be living in a box.

NN

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
Nervousnelly wrote:
Oh God its grim. Certainly I have a lot of cash that was transferred to Canadian banks when I figured all this was going down. Quick easy 25% gain. Tell me who else is making this?? As I have said several times also is the hard commodities like gold/silver have been sure bets. I made over 100% with silver. My broker thinks I am an idiot but he can't argue with my numbers. If I had listened to that prick in the last 5 yrs I would be living in a box.

NN

Glad to know it's working out for you. The reason for buying commodities is the policy of the Fed regarding US debts. The only way for the USA to never default on its mounting debt is to massively inflate the USD so foreign govts that like US Treasuries (perceived to be default proof) now have to take into account that while US Treasuries may be default proof the buyers will be losing purchasing power of their own currency. This means the Fed will have to buy even more US Treasuries as foreigners avoid it. The only way for the Fed to do this is to print more Billions in worthless $$$.

spectrader

spectrader

Valued member
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125628626596003463.html?mod=djemalertNEWS

U.K. gross domestic product dropped 0.4% in the third quarter, a much weaker reading than expected, defying expectations of a rise and crushing hopes that the economy emerged from recession in the last period. Economists had forecast a slight gain, the first quarterly rise since the first quarter of 2008.

The pound sank in reaction to the data.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The UK is struggling to get out of this recession.