• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

User registration-Log in problems

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
If you register and don't receive your confirmation email, could you check your spam/trash box incase your security settings on your pc send the registration email there?

If you encounter any other problems, I can be contacted at:

[email protected]

Thanks bm

A

Admin

See above contact details for support.Please use the contact email in above post to ensure a response.You can now vote.

U

UK Chap

I can vote but can`t edit my posts.I`ve sent you an email notifying you.:)

Chappers

nitesh

nitesh

Valued member
i have signed ,and able to open my account,but not able to upload my forum details, related to hair transplant surgery

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Nitesh,

You can upload your pictures in your gallery by clicking the Menu tab at the top of page and selecting gallery.

Let me know if you need any more help.

fanto

fanto

Good morning all - I am brand new to the forum and this is my first posting. There's certainly a wealth of info here and I'm not sure where to go next. I live in the UK and am in my 40s - had a fairly crud old skool HT in the 80s - disreputable company, long gone now - and i was an uninformed idiot. Had a repair job in mid 90s by a better London based surgeon and am now looking to getting a final tidy up. I'm hoping to get some updated info on the Brussels/Belgium guys - I've read some stuff on here already. I'm what you might call a special case - ie things arent straight forward - but, hey, what is in life :)? I really like the warmth in the forum - nobody seems to be cruel to anyone which is great - as most of u probably know - it can be mean out there.
Please guide me on how and where i manipulate around the site - I'm really not sure how to start my thread.
Thank u all.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Remember to check your spam/filter box if you`re having any problems with registration.

Your response will be from [email protected]

Thanks Bm.

C

Caaym

Valued member
Why cant i see my pms even though ive received an email notification to say i have a pm?

Thanks

J

JohnSheikh

Valued member
It was showing me that I was unable to post replies, I messaged the support staff..not is working... Thank You

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Please be aware that there is a time delay on new user registrations being able to post. This is to deter the fake/spam accounts from posting links selling non related hair loss products. You will receive a message saying you aren`t allowed to post until your registration is activated.

Remember to check yoiur spam folder for registration email confirmations.

Any problems with posting or registration please email [email protected] and we`ll help you out.

Regards BM.