• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Video, the world of hair transplantation

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic FUE and SMP
Moses Medical Movies presents a movie about hair restoration. Moses is a well known and respected user on the German hairloss boards. For the first time he is seen in a public movie, please note that he has 9500 grafts transplanted via a combination of strip and FUE.

The movie is in German, but will be translated to English. Get some popcorn because the movie is 20 minutes long (2 parts of 10 minutes)

Moses explains how he performs his highly detailed consultation sessions. Please note how he creates an excellent donor management plan, based on real time calculations of donor density and donor area measurement.

In the second part of the movie also 2 Prohairclinic patients can be seen as they present their results.

Sit back, relax and enjoy.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/85z-kMYs8Z8&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

second part of the movie

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/CPiJW_DAYPQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

[No message]

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The videos look good Bart,when will they get translated into English.

Also is Moses allowed to do consults with him not being a doctor.

Thanks bm.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Good to meet you guys in Amsterdam,Looking forward to seeing more videos in English.

bm

P

parable

Valued member
Hey Bverotti.

Quick word my man. On the same note as BigM. Is Moses allowed to do consults without the doctor present? I know that in Australia it is illegal to do so and the doctor needs to be present when advising what course of action one is to take.

If you have already answered that question, then my apologies. But it would be good to know.

Cheers.

Prohairclinic

Prohairclinic

As far as I know it is allowed to hold information talks about hair loss in central Europe. Maybe this is different in other parts of the world, no idea.
So, as far as Moses is concerned he is working legally, besides he is doing a job that a lot of other consultants are doing throughout the world and on every hairloss weboard.

And if you ask me : Moses knows a lot more about hair loss, hair transplantation and hair loss products than 99% of all doctors out there.

:)