• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Warning - please read this before starting finasteride

Dr. A s Clinic

Dr. A s Clinic

Valued member
collar_24_07_2019_05_15_32.JPG

Read more here

Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for sharing this interesting article. It is advisable that anyone considering taking any type of medication should know about possible side effects.
Side effects are unwanted symptoms caused by medical treatment. I believe all medicines can cause side effects, particularly if you don't use them as advised. This includes prescription medicines, medicines you can buy over the counter, and herbal remedies and supplements.

You as the patient need to know all the facts before deciding for yourself if you wish to use a medication. In many instances, the benefit outweighs any potential risk.

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Thanks for the article, Dr A.
Have you cut out recommending Finasteride to all your patients?

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Interesting read but note how it always states "COULD cause this and "COULD" cause that....there never seems to be any definative "IT DOES" and just because it has demonstrated these effects on Rats doesn't mean it will do on humans.....too many inconclusive possibilities for me to stop taking Finasteride but nethertheless it's a very interesting article and one all patient's considering Finasteride should take on board......thanks for sharing.

V

Viking

Do all the major clinics still recommend it then? Never had an issue myself.